美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第5集11:超级粉丝
日期:2015-11-14 09:54

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

It was very nice what you did for Stefan.
你为斯特凡做了一件好事
Very romantic.Well, I was feeling romantic.Look what I found.
非常浪漫 我当时感觉很浪漫 看我找到了什么
"Elena Gilbert,"Take one tablet every 4 to 6 hours, as needed for pain."
埃琳娜· 吉尔伯特 每4到6个小时服一粒 缓解疼痛


Those are left over from the car accident.
那是治疗车祸受伤剩下的止痛药
So she won't miss them.No, not with that. That's an antique.
所以她现在也不需要了 别 别用那个 那是个古董
I feel like we're always getting high.
我觉得我们总是在吸毒
That's the beauty of choice.Well, then let's choose not to.
选择的美妙性正在于此 那我们可以选择不吸
I mean, we don't have to be high all the time, right?
我是说 我们没必要一直亢奋 不是吗
I really hope you're not one of those guys
我真的希望你不是那类男生
Who, now that we're together, tries to change everything about me.
一旦跟我在一起 就想方设法改变我的一切
No.Good.I'm an avid reader, a huge Fitzgerald fan,
不会 那就好 我是书虫 菲茨杰拉德的超级粉丝
The great gatsby, his masterpiece.
《了不起的盖茨比》 他的杰作
But I'm no snob.I love some good Grisham.
不过我不是势利眼 我喜欢格里斯汉姆的一些佳作
I think Seinfeld is the best American television show
我觉得《宋飞传》是最棒的美剧
For the past 50 years,But I love Lucy is all-time.
但仅仅是针对过去的50年而言 而《我爱露西》则是史上最棒的
"The loving cup" episode was the best, I think.Huge Scorsese fan.
我觉得"爱之杯"是最棒的一集 西科塞斯的超级粉丝
I can watch Taxi Driver over and over again.Here, let me.
我能把《出租车司机》看一遍又一遍 我来吧
As far as music, it's pretty much across the board.
至于喜欢的音乐 那就广了
Um, Dylan, Hendrix, Patsy, Willie.
迪伦 亨德里克斯 裴西 威利
Oh, Kanye. You know what, I even like that one Miley song.
肯伊 我连麦莉的有首歌都喜欢
Easy.I didn't say anything.
放松点 我可什么都没说
Hey, this is for the Garlic Bread, right?
这是用来做蒜蓉面包的 对吗
Because I'm not eating garlic Unless you agree to, too.
因为我是不会吃蒜的 除非你也吃
Are you kidding? I love garlic.
开什么玩笑 我喜欢大蒜

重点讲解

1、romantic
(人)浪漫的,富于浪漫气息的,有情调的
When we're together, all he talks about is business. I wish he were more romantic.
我们在一起的时候,他总是谈论生意。我希望他能更浪漫一点。
They enjoyed a romantic dinner for two at one of their favourite restaurants.
他俩在他们最喜欢的一家餐馆里吃了一顿浪漫的二人晚餐。
性爱的;和性爱有关的
his early romantic experiences.
他早期的性爱经历
He was not interested in a romantic relationship with Ingrid.
他并没有兴趣和英格丽德发生性关系。
(观点等)不现实的,不切实际的,空想的
He has a romantic view of rural society.
他对农村的看法不切实际。
I don't have any romantic notions about having a baby. It's a really tough job.
我对生孩子并没有抱任何幻想。这的确是件很不容易的事情。
2、pretty
(尤指女孩)漂亮的,好看的,标致的
She's a very charming and very pretty girl.
她是一个非常迷人的漂亮女孩。
(地方或事物)漂亮的,美丽的(但无特殊之处)
Whitstable is still a very pretty little town.
惠特斯特布尔仍然是一个非常漂亮的小镇。
comfortable sofas covered in a pretty floral print.
罩着漂亮的印花布的舒适沙发
很;颇;相当
I had a pretty good idea what she was going to do.
我很清楚她会怎么做。
Pretty soon after my arrival I found lodgings.
我到达之后,很快就找到了住处。

分享到
重点单词
  • ruraladj. 农村的
  • episoden. 插曲,一段情节,片段,轶事
  • avidadj. 渴望的,贪婪的,热心的
  • romanticadj. 浪漫的 n. 浪漫的人
  • masterpiecen. 杰作
  • antiqueadj. 古代的 n. 古物,古董
  • charmingadj. 迷人的