美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第5集03:做得更诡秘一些
日期:2015-11-06 10:21

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

I'm sorry, I'm almost done.It's ok. Take your time.
对不起 我快好了 没事 慢慢来
I think you might be in trouble.
我想你可能有麻烦了
What did you do?Elena saw me.
你干什么了 埃琳娜看到我了


I'm a drug using delinquent.
我是个吸毒的不良小青年
Girls in bed doesn't really rank, sorry.
和女孩上床根本算不得什么 抱歉
Jenna Are you aware what is going on upstaires?
珍娜 你知道楼上是怎么回事吗
And you have no objections.
你不反对吗
He could be craftier about it.
他原本可以做得更诡秘一些
At least make an effort to sneak her in and out.
至少也该偷偷把女孩弄进来再弄出去吧
Oh and, just so you know, I won't be home for dinner.
还有件事 我今晚不回来吃饭了
So you are actually going to do it.
看来你要行动了
You're going to go out with Logan.
去和罗根约会
I'm gonna show up and torture him. Yes.
我要去折磨他 没错
And have you heard from Stefan?
有斯特凡的消息吗
Not since he left that very vague message three days ago.
自从他三天前留了通含糊的留言 就没信了
Hi, Elena, urh,I have something I have to do,
嗨 埃琳娜 我有事必须要处理
I'll explain it in a few days.
我过几天再解释"
Have you called him?Nope, not going to either.
你给他电话了吗 没打 也不会打
And you are ok with everything?
你都无所谓吗
No, I'm not ok with any of them.
不是 我很在意
I'm not gonna cry about it either.
但我也不会因此伤心
I was gonna write my diary this morning and then I thought
今早我本来想写日记 然后我想
What I'm gonna write?
我要写些什么呢
Honestly, I'm not gonna be one of those pathetic girls
说实话 我不想当个可悲的女孩
Whose world stops being because of some guy.
男友不在 世界就转不动了

重点讲解

1、show up
(使)清晰;(使)变得明显;(使)显现出来
You may have some strange disease that may not show up for 10 or 15 years.
你可能患有某种 10 年或者 15 年都看不出什么症状来的怪病。
The orange tip shows up well against most backgrounds.
橙色的尖端在大多数背景下都很醒目。
使难堪;使尴尬;使丢脸
He wanted to teach her a lesson for showing him up in front of Leonov.
她在列昂诺夫面前让他难堪,他要教训她一通。
She kept saying I ought to try some, but I wasn't going to show myself up.
她一直说我应该尝一尝,但我可不想丢人。
2、go out
外出交际;外出娱乐
I'm going out tonight.
我今晚要出去玩。
It will be a marvellous occasion and they should go out and enjoy it.
这是个好时机,他们应该出去痛快地玩一玩。
与(异性)交往;与…谈恋爱(或有性关系)
I once went out with a French man.
我曾经同一位法国男子交往过一段时间。
They've only been going out for six weeks.
他们相恋才6周时间。
不复存在;被替代;过时
Double-breasted suits went out years ago.
双排扣的套装好多年前就过时了。
The weapons had gone out of use.
这些武器已经被淘汰了。

分享到
重点单词
  • vagueadj. 模糊的,不明确的,犹豫不决的,茫然的
  • diaryn. 日记,日记簿
  • delinquentn. 行为不良的人,流氓 adj. 怠忽的,有过失的
  • rankn. 等级,阶层,排,列 v. 分等级,排列,列为