美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第8集第6期:愚蠢的问题
日期:2016-01-08 10:37

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

You up?No.No.Why haven't you called me back?

起床了吗 没有 不要 为什么不回我电话

I'm sorry.Are you gonna stay in there forever?

对不起 你要在床上待一辈子吗


Yep.Move over.I'm officially worried.What's going on?

是的 挪过去点 我真的很担心你 怎么回事

I'm tired of thinking, of talking.

我厌倦了思考 谈论

Can I get a one-line version So I can at least pretend be helpful?

能不能一句话总结 好让我至少能假装给点安慰

Stefan and I broke up.I'm so sorry.Are you ok?Right. Stupid question.

我跟斯特凡分手了 真遗憾 你还好吧 好吧 我问了个蠢问题

I know I've been kind of M.I.A. When you need me the most.

我知道当你最需要我的时候 我却无影无踪

I suck.You wanna make it up to me?

我太不够朋友了 想补偿我吗

Get my mind off of it.Just remember you asked for it.

解开我的心结吧 记得是你要求我的哦

Uh, be patient.OK I need to swear you to secrecy.

耐心点 好吧 我要你发誓保密

It's kind of a bad week for that kind of stuff.

一星期来我都受够秘密什么的了

Swear, 'cause I'm not supposed to be showing you this.

要发誓 因为本来我不该给你演示这个的

Ok. I swear.Ok, there's no windows open, right?

好吧 我发誓 窗户都关了 没有风 对吧

Right.There's no fan, no air conditioning.

是的 这里没有风扇 没有空调

None. What are you doing?Grams just showed me this.

确实没有 你要干嘛 外婆刚教会了我新魔法

You're gonna love it.You ready?

你会喜欢的 准备好了吗

重点讲解

1、version

变化形式;变体;版本

an updated version of his book...

他的书的最新版本

Ludo is a version of an ancient Indian racing game.

鲁多是由一种古印度竞赛游戏演变而来。

(某人对某事件区别于他人的)描述,说法

Yesterday afternoon the White House put out a new version of events.

昨天下午,白宫对事件给出了另一种说法。

She and her friends wanted to go public with their version of the incident.

她和朋友们想把他们看到的事情经过公之于众。


2、suppose

假定;假设;设想

Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.

假设有人给了你一枚鸡蛋并要你准确描述鸡蛋里面有什么。

Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.

假设他是对的,我确实明天就会死,那该怎么办?也许我应该再买一份保险。

(根据所知)认为,推断,料想

The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.

这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。

I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed.

我很清楚那个问题比他料想的要更复杂。

我看;要我说;我想

I get a bit uptight these days. Hormones, I suppose.

这些天我有点焦躁。我看是荷尔蒙在作怪。

I suppose I'd better do some homework.

我看我最好做做功课。

分享到
重点单词
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的
  • describevt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成
  • secrecyn. 秘密,保密,隐蔽
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • incidentn. 事件,事变,插曲 adj. 难免的,附带的
  • complexadj. 复杂的,复合的,合成的 n. 复合体,综合体,