美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第19集第18期:营造美好社区
日期:2016-08-05 21:00

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

I don't hurt people.I don't do that.I'm the good brother.

我从不伤害人类 我不作恶的 我是两兄弟中善良的那个

Do you want to hurt me?I want to kill you.

你想伤害我吗 我想杀了你


I want to rip into your skin,and I want to feed on your blood.

我要撕裂你的皮肤 吸干你的血

Under your skin,pulsating, flowing.

在你肌肤下面 跳动的脉搏 流淌的血液

Your carotid artery, right there.

你的颈动脉就在那

If you puncture this just right,you can control the blood flow.

如果咬的恰到好处 血就不会四溅

It takes practice,but it doesn't have to make a mess.You don't have to waste any.

那需要练习 但也不会太糟 不会浪费一滴血的

What's stopping you?If I do this,if I give in, there's no going back.

是什么让你犹豫不决 我要是下手了 屈服了 就再也不能回头了

Then don't.I just want one taste.That's all I need. Just one more taste.One taste?

那就别这样 我只想尝一口 仅此而已 就一口就好 尝一口

Where's Amber?I don't know.

安波尔上哪去了 我不知道

Before I crown the winner,I'd like to offer a personal thank you to all of these young ladies for their efforts to better our communities.

在我公布获胜者前 我谨代表我个人感谢所有参赛的年轻女士 为营造更美好的社区 所付出的努力

So, without further adieu,It is my honor to announce our very own Miss Mystic Falls,Ms. Caroline Forbes.

言归正传吧 我荣幸宣布地宣布 当选神秘瀑布镇小姐的是 卡罗琳·福布斯小姐

Congratulations!I actually won!

恭喜你 我真的赢了

词汇解析

1、personal

个人的;私人的

He learned this lesson the hard way — from his own personal experience.

吃一堑长一智,他这个教训来之不易——是从他自己的亲身经历中得来的。

That's my personal opinion.

那是我的个人观点。

亲自的;本人的

a business that requires a great deal of personal contact.

经常需要本人亲自联系、打理的生意

a personal letter from the President's secretary.

总统秘书亲自寄出的信

针对个人的;人身攻击的

Newspapers resorted to personal abuse.

报纸采取了人身攻击的手段。

Myra was attacking something I'd written, and her attack got a little personal.

迈拉批评我写的东西,她的批评多少有些人身攻击的味道。


2、practice

通常做法;常规;惯例

Some firms have cut workers' pay below the level set in their contract, a practice that is illegal in Germany.

一些公司把工人薪水减至低于合同规定的水平,这种做法在德国是非法的。

Gordon Brown has demanded a public inquiry into bank practices.

戈登·布朗已要求对银行的惯例做法进行公开调查。

练习;训练

She was taking all three of her daughters to basketball practice every day...

她每天都带3个女儿进行篮球训练。

the hard practice necessary to develop from a learner to an accomplished musician.

从初学者成长为有造诣的音乐家所必需的艰苦训练

分享到