美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第5集第4期:整天公务缠身
日期:2017-01-03 16:39

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Are you off today?The historical society volunteer picnic is today.

你今天不用上班吗 今天是历史协会志愿者聚餐日

You're the one who signed me up.I know. I just assumed you'd bail.

是你替我报名的 我知道 我以为你不会去的呢


Nope. I'm going to spend the whole day with my daughter.

不 我要借此机会和我女儿待一整天

You're going to pretend to be a mother?

你要扮演好妈妈的角色吗

I'll bring my gun if it gets rough.Come on. Give me one day.

我会带上枪的 以防危急情况 拜托 不就一天嘛

I've been buried in work mode. I've barely seen you.

我整天公务缠身 见你一面都很困难

Well, be warned. I'm in a mood.Goodie for me.

先提醒你一下 我最近心情不太好 我不会在意的

What was Elena doing here so late last night?

埃琳娜昨天那么晚还来找你干嘛

Elena wasn't.Yes. Um...Elena was here.Uh, she just needed to talk.

埃琳娜没有 噢 是啊 埃琳娜是来过 她只是想跟我谈谈

Her and stefan are going through a rough patch.

她和斯特凡最近感情不太顺

Is everything OK with you?I'm fine.It's just lately, you seem different.

你还好吧 我很好 你最近似乎有点不太一样

I'm not different. I'm fine.

哪有不一样嘛 我很好

I know you think I don't notice these things,but I do.

我知道你觉得我不会注意到你细微的变化 但我注意到了

What's going on with you?

你是不是遇到什么事儿了

You know, there's pretending to be mother,And then, there's reality.

你要知道 想做好妈妈是一回事 实际情况又是另外一回事了

Let's not push our luck, ok?

我们不要太勉强 好吗

This is all part of the historical society's continuing efforts to give back to the community.

这次聚餐是历史协会 长期以来回馈镇民的活动之一

Thanks to the generous donation of the Fell family,we are now standing on the site of our newest public park.

感谢费尔家族的慷慨捐赠我们现在得以站在公园新址上

Thank you to everyone who has shown up today to lend a helping hand.Thanks.

感谢今天所有前来帮忙的镇民 谢谢

词汇解析

1、assume

假定;以为;假设

It is a misconception to assume that the two continents are similar.

关于这两块大陆相似的假设是一种误解。

If the package is wrapped well, we assume the contents are also wonderful.

如果包装精美,我们就会认为里面装的也是好东西。

掌管,夺取,取得(权力);承担(责任)

Mr Cross will assume the role of Chief Executive with a team of four directors.

克劳斯先生将出任首席执行官,手下有4位经理。

If there is no president, power will be assumed by the most extremist forces.

如果没有主席,权力就会落入最极端的过激分子手中。

表现出(某种表情);装出,做出(某种样子)

He contented himself by assuming an air of superiority.

他表现出一副高高在上的样子以获得自我满足。

Prue assumed a placatory tone of voice.

普吕以一种安慰人的语气说话。


2、go through

经历,经受(尤指苦难或艰难时期)

He was going through a very difficult time.

他正处于非常艰难的时期。

South Africa was going through a period of irreversible change.

南非正在经历一场不可逆转的变革。

翻阅;翻找;整理

It was evident that someone had gone through my possessions.

显然有人翻过我的物品。

(法律、协议等)被通过;(决定)被批准

The bill might have gone through if the economy was growing.

要是当时经济在增长的话,该法案或许也就获得通过了。

分享到