美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第12集第9期:夜不能寐
日期:2016-04-03 23:34

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Alaric.Hey, look at you.I figured I'd stand out less if I dressed up.Heh heh. Liar.

阿拉里克 嘿 看看你 我觉得如果我打扮起来 就没那么显眼了 小骗子

Ok, I'm a sucker for the decade dance.I went to school here, you know.

好吧 我承认我不擅长跳旧式舞蹈 我当年也在这上学 你知道吗


They do the sixts and seventies, too, FYI.Oh. Can't wait.

他们有时也举办60和70年代的怀旧舞会 我都等不及要看了

Can I get you a drink?I hear the punch is real boss.Having fun?

能请你喝杯酒吗 我听说这儿的潘趣酒非常有名 玩得开心吗

No, but this took about 2 hours,So I'm at least staying half of that.

不开心 但穿这身衣服就花了我两小时 所以我至少要在这待上一小时

What's Damon doing here?He wanted to come.I promise. He'll behave.

达蒙到这儿来做什么 他想来 我保证 他会很规矩的

So what is this, like, a threesome now,You and the salvatore brothers?

所以说现在的情况是3P吗 你和塞尔瓦托兄弟俩

No, but if I'm gonna be with Stefan,Then I have to learn to tolerate Damon.

不 如果我要和斯特凡在一起 我就必须学会忍受达蒙

It's not like I can kill him.There's a thought.I'll help.

我又不能直接杀了他 这个想法不错 我一定会帮忙的

I'm really starting to see a change in Jeremy, finally.

我终于看到杰里米在慢慢改变了

Uh, losing someone you love so suddenly,The, uh--the trauma and the grief ther

突然失去自己挚爱的人 那些伤痛和悲哀

Are some of the tougher things he'll face in life.

是他生命里必须面对的难事

From someone who knows.You have no idea what happened?

看来你有过同样的经历 你不知道发生了什么吗

That's the hard part, not knowing.Is it ok to talk about your wife?Heh. There's not much to talk about.

这才是最痛苦的 一无所知 可以谈谈你的妻子吗 根本没什么好说的

That must be impossible to deal with, not having any answers

.你一定很难受吧 对死因一无所知

I'd be lying to you if I told you it didn't keep me up at night.

如果我说我没有因此夜不能寐 那一定是假话

Wondering why, by who,Maybe one day.Hope so.Hope so.

困惑原因 想知道凶手是谁 或许某天真相会大白 但愿如此 但愿如此吧

重点讲解

1、dress up

装扮;打扮

You do not need to dress up for dinner.

你们不必特意盛装赴宴。

I just love the fun of dressing up in another era's clothing.

我就是喜欢穿另一个时代的衣服玩。

修饰;美化;粉饰

Politicians dress up their ruthless ambition as a pursuit of the public good.

政客们将他们的狼子野心美化成是谋求公共利益。

However you dress it up, a bank only exists to lend money.

无论你如何粉饰,银行就是为了放贷而生的。


2、stand out

引人注目;显眼

Every tree, wall and fence stood out against dazzling white fields.

每棵树、每堵墙和每道栅栏都在白得耀眼的田野映衬下十分夺目。

Grammatical errors are always obvious to me, spelling mistakes stand out.

语法错误对我来说总是非常明显,而拼写错误也很显眼。

突出;出色;更为重要

He played the violin, and he stood out from all the other musicians.

他演奏了小提琴,把其他所有乐师都比了下去。

Many people were involved in this conspiracy, but three stand out.

很多人参与了这场阴谋,但有 3 个人是主谋。

凸起;凸出

His tendons stood out like rope beneath his skin.

他皮肤下的筋腱像绳索一样暴突出来。

Her hair stood out in spikes.

她的头发刺棱着。

分享到
重点单词
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • liarn. 说谎者
  • conspiracyn. 阴谋
  • fencen. 栅栏,围墙,击剑术 n. 买卖赃物的人 v. 用篱
  • obviousadj. 明显的,显然的
  • griefn. 悲痛,忧伤
  • ambitionn. 雄心,野心,抱负,精力 vt. 有 ... 野心,
  • decaden. 十年
  • violinn. 小提琴
  • ruthlessadj. 残忍的,无情的