美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第6集第12期:含着金钥匙出生
日期:2015-12-06 12:13

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

My mom spends most of her time In Virginia beach with Pete.
我妈大多数的时间都和皮特 在弗吉尼亚沙滩上享乐
He drives trucks.I don't remember my dad, but from what I gather,
他是个开卡车的 我不记得我爸爸什么样了 但据我所知


He's not worth remembering.Your life is so pathetic.
他也不值得我记住 你的生活真可悲
Yeah. I mean, I'm the screwed-up one.Matt's got it so easy.He's the golden boy.
是的 我命运多舛 而马特却能轻易得到一切 他是含着金钥匙出生的
I mean, he's gonna get a football scholarship And marry Elena
他会拿到橄榄球奖学金 会和埃琳娜结婚
And have a lawn mower and some babies,And when I think of my future, I just come up blank.
还会拥有一台割草机 再生几个小孩 而当我设想我的未来的时 却一片空白
You are so damaged.Yep.I mean, you don't have one hint of self-esteem.
你真是个受伤的小羔羊 是啊 你的自尊都被糟蹋光了
Nope, none.I think I know what can help you.
没有了 一点都没了 我想我知道怎样可以帮助你
So what's that?Death.
怎样 死

重点讲解

1、come up
走近;走到跟前
Her cat came up and rubbed itself against their legs.
她的猫跑上前来,在他们腿上蹭来蹭去。
He came up to me and said: 'Come on, John.'
他走到我跟前说:“快点,约翰。”
被提及;被讨论
The subject came up during a pre-dinner drink with our guests.
在与客人喝餐前酒的时候,有人提到了这个话题。
Jeane Kirkpatrick's name has come up a lot.
珍妮·柯克帕特里克的名字被多次提到。
即将发生;即将到来
Plan your activities so that you are rested and refreshed when something important is coming up.
做好日常规划,这样一旦发生大事,才能够从容不迫。
We do have elections coming up.
我们的确将要进行选举。
(工作)出现空缺;(商品)上市
A research fellowship came up at Girton and I applied for it and got it.
格顿学院设立了一项研究奖学金,我提出申请并且成功获得。
The house came up for sale and the couple realised they could just about afford it.
这幢房子放盘,两口子才意识到他们的钱差不多刚够买下它。
2、damage
损坏;破坏;毁坏
He maliciously damaged a car with a baseball bat.
他用棒球棒恶意损毁了一辆汽车。
The sun can damage your skin.
阳光能损伤皮肤。
损害;伤害
Jackson doesn't want to damage his reputation as a political personality.
杰克逊不想损害自己政界名人的声誉。
He warned that the action was damaging the economy.
他警告说该行动正对经济造成破坏。

分享到
重点单词
  • baseballn. 棒球
  • fellowshipn. 友谊,团体,会员资格,奖学金
  • gatherv. 聚集,聚拢,集合 n. 集合,聚集
  • reputationn. 声誉,好名声
  • lawnn. 草地,草坪 n. 上等细麻布
  • hintn. 暗示 v. 暗示,示意
  • drivesn. 驱动器;驱动力;驱动程序(drive的复数形式)