美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第10集第6期:自责不已
日期:2017-05-19 16:25

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

What exactly do you have to achieve by this?

你究竟有什么目的

How would you like to be able to walk during the daylight?

你想在日光下行走吗


I've been a slave to shadows for 500 years.What do you think?

我在暗处躲了五百年 你说呢

I think I know a witch who's willing to do whatever it takes to help,

我认识一名女巫 她愿意帮我做任何事

if you're willing to make a deal.

如果你愿意合作的话

Hey, man. How you doing?Good, you?

兄弟 最近还好吗 不错 你呢

I'm pissed at myself for picking a fight with you.

之前跟你打架的事 我真的自责不已

And feeling guilty for what happened to Sarah.

萨拉的事让我很愧疚

I've been dodging you for days cause I didn't know what to say to you.

这些天我一直躲着你 因为我不知道该对你说什么

Don't worry about it, man.I'm really sorry.Please know that.

别在意 兄弟 我真的非常抱歉 请相信我

Matt.Hey.How are you?I,I've been better.

马特 你好 你怎么样 好多了

I gotta,I gotta get to class.Ok.

我先 我得去上课了 好吧

Are you two still on the outs?Looks like it.

你们俩还没和好吗 看来是吧

You realize there's almost a full moon?

你应该知道吧 满月快到了

Vampires don't have enough problems, you want to take on mine?

吸血鬼的麻烦还不够多吗 还要背上我的

Have you even thought about it?The whole...wolf thing?

你有想过吗 变身的事

Do you know what you're going to do?I have a plan.

有什么打算吗 倒是有个计划

词汇解析

1、exactly

精确地;确切地;正好

Each corner had a guard tower, each of which was exactly ten meters in height.

每个角落都有一座警戒塔,每座警戒塔正好10米高。

Agnew's car pulled into the driveway at exactly five o'clock.

阿格纽的车在5点整驶入了车道。

根本不;决不

This was not exactly what I wanted to hear.

这根本不是我想听到的。

Sailing is not exactly cheap.

帆船运动根本就不便宜。

(用于问句中,表示不赞成)到底,具体

What exactly do you mean?

你到底什么意思?

Exactly what are you looking for?

你到底在找什么?


2、fight

与…作斗争;坚决反对

Mother Teresa is an elderly nun who has devoted her life to fighting poverty.

德肋撒嬷嬷是一位毕生致力于消除贫困事业的年迈修女。

More units to fight forest fires are planned.

计划设立更多单位防控森林火灾。

(为…而)斗争;努力争取

Our Government should be fighting for an end to food subsidies.

我们政府应该努力废止食物补贴。

Lee had to fight hard for his place on the expedition.

李不得不为在考察队中获得一席之地而苦苦争取。

分享到