美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第18集第12期:控制他的思想
日期:2016-07-11 20:11

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Please dance with your alcoholic vampire boyfriend.

请和你酗酒的吸血鬼男友跳支舞吧

Watch it.I'm sorry. My fault. I'm clumsy.Then get off the dance floor.

看着点儿 对不起 是我的错 笨手笨脚的 那就从舞池里出去别跳了


Excuse me?That's no way to talk to a lady.Whatever.

你说什么 不许这么跟女士讲话 管它呢

I think you need to apologize.I'm sorry.

我想你需要道歉 对不起

Now say it like you mean it.I'm really, really sorry.

再说一遍 有点诚意 我非常 非常抱歉

Stefan, it's fine.Now walk away.Are you all right?

斯特凡 没关系的 你可以走了 你没事吧

Have you noticed what your brother's been up to?

有没有注意到你弟弟的动向

Nope. Been too preoccupied with yours.

没有 我忙着应付你弟弟呢

Jeremy's been asking questions about Vicki Dodovavas death.

杰里米在打听薇姬·多诺万的死因

He knows that her death was ruled an overdose.

他知道警方已经定为吸毒过量了

Really? Oh, but, sheriff,someone buried her.Who would do that?I know. I know. Me.

是吗 可是 警长 有人把她埋了起来 会是谁呢 我知道 我知道 就是我呀

I mean, I could compel him, but he's wearing vervain.

我本来可以控制他的思想 但他带了马鞭草

No. I don't want you to compel him.If he keeps asking questions.

不 我不想让你控制他 如果他继续四处打听呢

Damon, no. I'm serious.I'm not gonna do that to him again. I'll handle it.

不行 达蒙 我是认真的 我不会再那样对他了 我自己会处理

OK.Don't say I didn't warn you.

好吧 别说我没提醒过你

词汇解析

1、compel

强迫;逼迫

the introduction of legislation to compel cyclists to wear a helmet.

强制骑自行车者戴头盔的法律的出台

Leonie's mother was compelled to take in washing to help support her family.

利奥妮的妈妈被迫在家替人洗衣服,以贴补家用。

觉得必须(做…)

Dickens felt compelled to return to the stage for a final good-bye.

迪肯斯觉得必须返回舞台作最后的道别。

I felt morally compelled to help.

我觉得从道义上我必须帮忙。


2、serious

严重的;危急的;令人担忧的

Crime is an increasingly serious problem in Russian society.

犯罪猖獗是俄罗斯社会面临的一个日益严重的问题。

The government still face very serious difficulties.

政府仍然面临着非常严峻的困难。

认真的;郑重的;严肃的

My parents never really faced up to my drug use in any serious way.

我父母从未认真地正视过我的吸毒问题。

It was a question which deserved serious consideration.

这是一个值得认真考虑的问题。

重要的;需要认真考虑的

I regard this as a serious matter.

我认为这件事很重要。

Don't laugh boy. This is serious.

小伙子,别笑,这很严肃。

分享到