美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第4集05:生活在真实世界中
日期:2015-10-16 16:31

(单词翻译:单击)

生活在真实世界中

No Yellow. Jaundice. Go for the blue.

不要穿黄色的 不喜欢 换件蓝色的

I don't like the blue.Well, I do.

我不喜欢蓝色 可我喜欢

And if I'm gonna be your date You can not be my date.

如果要我做你的男伴...你不能和我一起去


My mother is going to be there,And she is a very proud gun owner.

我母亲会在场的 她是个自大的配枪警察

I went through a lot of trouble To make sure this party wasn't cancelled.

我大费周章才让派对如期举行

It's very important I be there.Please take me.

我必须出席 请带上我

You should come to the founder's party with me.

你应该和我一起去创立者派对

Not if you're wearing that dress.

除非你换条裙子

What's so special about this Bella girl?

这个叫贝拉的女孩到底有什么特别

Edward's so whipped.

让爱德华如此着迷

You gotta read the first book first.

你应该先看看第一本书

It won't make sense if you don't.

不看你又如何能明白

Ah, I miss Anne Rice. She was so on it.

我想念安妮·莱斯 她写的故事才真让人着迷

How come you don't sparkle?

你为何不像爱德华那样闪闪发光

Because I live in the real world,Where vampires burn in the sun.

因为我生活在真实世界中 吸血鬼在阳光下会被烧伤

Yeah, but you go in the sun.

是的 但你在阳光下也没事啊

I have a ring. It protects me.Long story.

我有个护身戒指 说来话长

Will these bites turn me into a vampire?

被咬了这么多次 我会变成吸血鬼吗

It's more complicated than that.

可没那么简单

You'd have to feed on my blood, then die,

你需要吸食我的血 然后死去

Then feed on a human's, whole ordeal.

再找个人类吸他的血 历经折磨煎熬

This book, by the way, has it all wrong.

这本书 提一句 讲的全不对

You can be very sweet when you want to be.Yes, I can be sweet.

其实有时候你真的很温柔 是啊 我可以的

重点讲解

1、go through

经历,经受(尤指苦难或艰难时期)

He was going through a very difficult time.

他正处于非常艰难的时期。

South Africa was going through a period of irreversible change.

南非正在经历一场不可逆转的变革。

翻阅;翻找;整理

It was evident that someone had gone through my possessions.

显然有人翻过我的物品。

(法律、协议等)被通过;(决定)被批准

The bill might have gone through if the economy was growing.

要是当时经济在增长的话,该法案或许也就获得通过了。

2、whip

鞭打(人或动物)

Eyewitnesses claimed Mr Melton whipped the horse up to 16 times.

目击证人称梅尔顿先生抽打了这匹马16鞭之多。

He was whipped with a studded belt.

他被用带有饰钉的皮带抽打。

(风等)猛烈地抽打

A terrible wind whipped our faces.

狂风抽打着我们的脸。

A branch whipped her across the cheek.

一根树枝抽打到了她的脸颊。

快速移开;快速拿走

Bob whipped out his notebook.

鲍勃迅速掏出他的笔记本。

Players were whipping their shirts off.

运动员们在飞快地脱衬衫。


分享到
重点单词
  • ordealn. 严酷的考验,痛苦的经验,神裁法
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去
  • branchn. 分支,树枝,分店,分部 v. 分支,分岔