美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第11集第5期:格尔餐厅
日期:2016-03-13 13:42

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

There's nothing.Nothing's happening.Usually there's an image or...Tell me if anyone's looking.

什么都感觉不到 什么都没看到 通常我会看到影像或 有人在看的话告诉我一声

Ok.What is it?Something's wrong.With elena? With me.

好 怎么了 不对劲啊 埃琳娜吗 是我


There's something wrong with me.I have to go.

我感觉很不对劲 我得走了

I'm sorry, Stefan. I can't hp you.So, where's my car?

抱歉 斯特凡 我帮不了你 我的车在哪儿

I pulled it off on the side of the road.I don't think anyone will bother it.

我把它丢在路边了 没人会管的

What about that man in the road?Was he a...?From what I could tell. Yeah.

我撞到的那个人呢 他是个...依我看来 是的

You didn't know him?If I've never met him, I wouldn't know him.

你不认识他吗 没见过 怎么会认识

I mean, it's not like we all hang out together at the vamp bar and grill.

又不是所有的吸血鬼都会聚在 吸血鬼酒吧或格尔餐厅

Where are we?You brought me to a bar?Damon, I'm not old enough. They're not going to let me in.

这是哪儿 你带我来酒吧 达蒙 我未成年 他们不会让我进去

Sure they will.No. No, it can't be.Damon.My honey pie.Listen up everybody.

肯定会的 不 不 不可能吧 达蒙 我的甜心 各位听好了

Here's to the man that broke my heart, crushed my soul,destroyed my life

在此敬这位 让我伤心 让我失魂 毁我生活

and ruined any and all chances of happiness.Drink up.

并毁我终身幸福的人 干杯

重点讲解

1、pull off

成功完成,做成(困难的事情)

The National League for Democracy pulled off a landslide victory.

全国民主联盟获得了压倒性的胜利。

It will be a very, very fine piece of mountaineering if they pull it off.

如果他们能成功,那将是一次非常了不起的登山壮举。

(车或驾车者)停靠(路边)

I pulled off the road at a small village pub.

我将车停在公路旁的一家乡村小酒馆前。

One evening, crossing a small creek, he pulled the car off the road.

一天傍晚,他驶过一条小溪后把车停在了路边。


2、destroy

毁坏;破坏;毁灭;摧毁

That's a sure recipe for destroying the economy and creating chaos.

那样做肯定会破坏经济、制造混乱。

No one was injured in the explosion, but the building was completely destroyed.

没有人在爆炸中受伤,但大楼遭到了彻底毁坏。

毁掉…的生活;使垮掉

If I was younger or more naive, the criticism would have destroyed me.

如果我再年轻一些,或是再单纯一些,那些批评可能就会把我给毁了。

杀死,消灭(生病或具危险性的动物)

Lindsay was unhurt but the horse had to be destroyed.

林赛没有受伤,但那匹马却不得不被人道毁灭。

分享到
重点单词
  • recipen. 食谱,秘诀,药方
  • explosionn. 爆炸,爆发,激增
  • naiveadj. 天真的,幼稚的
  • chaosn. 混乱,无秩序,混沌
  • creekn. 小湾,小溪 Creek n. 克里克族,克里克人,
  • landsliden. 山崩 n. (竞选中)压倒多数的选票
  • grilln. 烤架,铁格子,烧烤(食物) vt. (在烤架上)烤
  • botherv. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心 n. 烦扰,麻烦,焦急
  • democracyn. 民主,民主制,民主国家