美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第20集第10期:深爱的女人
日期:2016-08-20 17:07

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

let's not kill anyone tonight.Your words. Just pointing that out.

我们今晚别杀人 是你说的 我只是重申一下

My apologies.No apologies necessary.

不好意思 不必道歉


So, tell me, Mr. Gilbert,why should I let you have the device?

告诉我吧 吉尔伯特先生 我为什么要把那件发明给你

Because I can help you. I'm connected around here.

因为我能帮你 我在这儿人脉很广

The town council's eating out of my hand. They do whatever I say.

小镇理事会现在被我控制 听命于我

And I know that you just want to live your life complete with a white picket fence, and I can help you do that.

我知道你只想在这里 安安稳稳地过日子 而我可以帮你

But the device doesn't work. Why would you even want it?

但那件发明用不了 你要之何用呢

It's a family heirloom. Call me sentimental.Johnathan was ahead of his time.

那好歹是传家宝 算我很念旧吧 乔纳森的思想很超前

I read his journals. They're very extensive.

我读了他的日记 内容非常宽泛

He actually wrote about you.You were his one regret.

他还写到了你 你是他唯一的遗憾

He loved you,and he hated himself for what he did to you.

他爱你 他恨自己那样对你

You are lying.No.On his last days, he wrote how sorry he was.

你在说谎 没有 他晚年的日记中写了对过去的悔恨

You were the only woman he ever loved.

你是他唯一深爱的女人

Good god.You vampires...you're so emotional.

天呐 你们吸血鬼 竟然这么感性

Johnathan Gilbert hated you.

乔纳森·吉尔伯特恨你

His only regret was that he didn't drive a stake through your heart himself.

他唯一的遗憾就是 没有亲手把木桩刺入你的心脏

I gave it to Damon.What?I gave your device to Damon.Why don't you ask him for it yourself?

我把东西给达蒙了 什么 我把你要的发明给达蒙了 你何不亲自向他索要

I'm sure he'd be delighted to give it to you.

他一定很高兴拱手交到你手中

And then, Mr. Gilbert,may you rot in hell.

最后呢 吉尔伯特先生 愿您下地狱

词汇解析

1、point out

指点;指明

They kept standing up to take pictures and point things out to each other.

他们不停地站起来拍照,还互相指点景物给对方看。

They'd already driven along the wharf so that she could point out her father's boat.

他们已经开车沿码头走了一遍,好让她指出哪艘是她父亲的船。

指出,说出(事实或错误)

Critics point out that the prince, on his income, should be paying tax.

批评家指出王子的收入应该纳税。

I should point out that these estimates cover just the hospital expenditures.

我应该指出,这些估算仅包括医院的费用。


2、sentimental

感伤的;多情的;多愁善感的

I'm trying not to be sentimental about the past.

我努力不让自己表现得感怀过去。

It's a very sentimental play.

这是一部十分煽情的戏。

情感(上)的;(尤指)(出于)怀旧的

Our paintings and photographs are of sentimental value only.

我们的画作和照片仅有纪念价值。

Perhaps he has returned for sentimental reasons.

也许他是出于情感上的原因才回来的。

分享到