美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第9集第10期:做个低调的人
日期:2016-02-01 18:31

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

So, Stefan...You know, I been thinking.

斯特凡... 我一直在想...

I think we should start over Give this brother thing another chance.

我们应该从头开始 给我们兄弟间一次和好的机会


We used to do it oh, so well once upon a time.I don't, Damon.

我们当年关系那么亲密 我不想 达蒙

I can't trust you to be a nice guy.You...you kill everybody, and you're so mean.

我不信你可以做个好人 你...你害了那么多人 你很卑鄙

You're so mean, and...You're really hard to imitate,And then I have to go to that lesser place.

你真卑鄙 还...要模仿你还真挺难的 还得把自己放在弱者的可怜地位

Can I get a coffee, please?So what's with the bottle?

给我来杯咖啡 一个人喝闷酒吗

I'm on edge. Crash diet,And I'm trying to keep a low profile.

我很烦躁 速效节食 我试着做个低调的人

Mm. You could always just leave,Find a new town to turn into your own personal gas 'n' sip.

你可以直接离开 找个新的小镇 将之变成你的吸血天堂

I'll manage.You know, you don't have to keep an eye on me.

我看着办吧 你不需要来监视我

I'm not here to keep an eye on you.So why are you here?

我不是来监视你的 那你来干什么

Why not?So why are you here?There. I said it.

为什么不能来 我很抱歉 听到了吧 我说了

If you want the ugly-ass necklace,Keep it.

你如果想要那条愚蠢的项链的话 留着

It's yours.Will you hate me if I tell you I threw it away?

是你的了 如果我说我把它扔了 你会生我气吗

You threw it away?I know it sounds crazy,But the necklace was giving me nightmares.

你把它扔了 我知道有点疯狂 但这条项链总是给我带来噩梦

I had to get rid of it.You could have just given it back to me.

我得摆脱掉 你可以直接还给我

Why? so you could give it back to Damon?

为什么 这样你就可以给达蒙了

重点讲解

1、imitate

模仿;仿效;模拟

a genuine German musical which does not try to imitate the American model.

不刻意模仿美国模式的真正的德国音乐剧

a precedent which may be imitated by other activists in the future.

将来可能会被其他激进分子仿效的先例

(为逗乐)戏仿,学…的样子

Clarence screws up his face and imitates the Colonel again.

克拉伦斯又板起面孔,模仿起上校来。


2、manage

管理;经营;掌管

Within two years he was managing the store.

不出两年他就开始管理这家店了。

Most factories in the area are obsolete and badly managed.

这个地区的绝大多数工厂都十分陈旧,经营状况也非常糟糕。

谨慎地使用,好好地利用(时间、金钱等)

In a busy world, managing your time is increasingly important.

在忙碌的世界里,善于利用时间变得越来越重要。

Josh expects me to manage all the household expenses on very little.

乔希指望我对每笔家庭支出都精打细算。

设法做到;成功完成

Somehow, he'd managed to persuade Kay to buy one for him.

不知用了什么方法,他成功说服凯给他买了一个。

I managed to pull myself up onto a wet, sloping ledge.

我终于爬上了一块潮湿倾斜的暗礁。

分享到
重点单词
  • sipn. 啜饮 v. 啜饮,啜
  • obsoleteadj. 已废弃的,过时的
  • genuineadj. 真正的,真实的,真诚的
  • persuadevt. 说服,劝说
  • precedentadj. 先前的 n. 先例,惯例
  • necklacen. 项链
  • imitatevt. 仿制,仿造,模仿,仿效