美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第13集第13期:不同角度看问题
日期:2016-04-25 15:21

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Mrs. Fell is approaching.Thank you, Annabelle.Here's a reference that he wrote about Emily.

费尔夫人来了 谢谢你 安娜贝拉 这一页有提到艾米莉

The Fell family believed it should be I,Not them, who protected the witch's spell book.

费尔家族觉得该由我 而不是他们 来保护女巫的咒语书


But I feared she would haunt me from the here after.

但我害怕从此之后她会缠上我

They mocked my fear,but it was Giuseppe Salvatore who Is that your father?Yeah.

他们嘲笑我的恐惧 但是吉赛佩·塞尔瓦托 是你父亲吗 没错

It was Giuseppe Salvatore who removed my fear.

是吉赛佩·塞尔瓦托消除了我的恐惧

He told me he would protect the secret of the spell book.

他告诉我说他会保护好咒语书的秘密

He said he would carry it to his grave.Stefan.

他说他会将之带进坟墓里 斯特凡

To what do I owe this pleasure?Did I interrupt your writing?

你能来 还真难得啊 我打扰到你写东西了吗

These are the dull musings of my troubled mind.A great mind.

我只不过是在胡思乱想罢了 睿智深思

Still. I will carry the real secrets with me to your grave.

尽管如此 我仍将死守秘密 带进坟墓

And a full grave it will be.Now, speaking of troubled minds,What's on yours?

那将是个装满秘密的大墓啊 说到胡思乱想 你在想什么

I have concerns about your plan for the vampires.And why is that?

我有些担心你的吸血鬼猎杀计划 为什么

We are making the sumption that all vampires are as evil as they've been characterized,

我们都片面地认为 所有吸血鬼都如传说中那样邪恶

But what if that's not true?Do you have any evidence to the contrary?

但如果不是那样的呢 你有证据吗

Do you know of any vampires?No. No, of course not.

你认识吸血鬼吗 不 不 当然不

But are we to take what others say at face value?You always taught us so differently.

但我们对此不能人云亦云吧 你总是教导我们从不同角度看问题

重点讲解

1、approach

靠近;接近;走近

He didn't approach the front door at once.

他没有马上走向前门。

When I approached, they grew silent.

当我走近时,他们就不说话了。

与…接洽;找…商量

When Chappel approached me about the job, my first reaction was of disbelief.

当查普尔为这份工作找我商量时,我的第一反应是不相信。

He approached me to create and design the restaurant.

他请我建造并设计该饭店。

探讨;处理;对待

The Bank has approached the issue in a practical way.

银行已经实际解决了这个问题。

Employers are interested in how you approach problems.

雇主们对你如何处理问题感兴趣。


2、characterize

使具有特点

This election campaign has been characterized by violence.

暴力行为已成为这次竞选活动的一大特点。

A bold use of colour characterizes the bedroom.

这间卧室的特点是用色大胆。

描绘;描述

Both companies have characterized the relationship as friendly.

两家公司都认为彼此之间关系友好。

This play is characterized as a comedy.

这出戏被认为是喜剧。

分享到
重点单词
  • electionn. 选举
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • boldadj. 大胆的,粗体的,醒目的,无礼的,陡峭的
  • comedyn. 喜剧,滑稽,幽默事件
  • dulladj. 呆滞的,迟钝的,无趣的,钝的,暗的 v. 变钝
  • campaignn. 运动,活动,战役,竞选运动 v. 从事运动,参加竞
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • characterizevt. 表示 ... 的典型,赋予 ... 特色
  • disbeliefn. 不相信,怀疑
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明