美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第1集第3期:一起关进地下室
日期:2016-10-16 14:09

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

How's Caroline?She's not good, Bon.What happened?

卡罗琳怎么样了 情况不怎么好 邦 怎么回事

We were driving and Tyler heard this noise.And he got--he got like this migraine or something.

当时我们在车上 泰勒听见了噪音 然后他就开始头痛了还是怎么的


And he lost control of the car.

车就失去控制了

And I thought that Caroline was fine,And then--and then she wasn't, so.

我以为卡罗琳没事 后来发现 发现她很不好 所以

Liz.I came as soon as I got the message.Is she ok?

莉兹 收到你的留言我立刻赶过来了 她还好吧

She's in surgery. It's...They're doing everything they can.

在做手术 情况 医生在竭尽全力

I need your help, Damon.Sure. Anything, Liz.

我需要你的帮助 达蒙 没问题 听候差遣 莉兹

Mayor Lockwood is dead.They thought he was a vampire.They put him in the basement.

洛克伍德镇长死了 那伙人认为他是吸血鬼 把他也一起关进了地下室

Mayor Lockwood was a vampire?No, no, no. A mistake was made.

洛克伍德镇长是吸血鬼吗 不 不 不是 大错特错了

They said he dropped like the others when John's device went off, but he...

他们说约翰的设备启动的时候 和其他吸血鬼一样倒下了 但是他

He couldn't have been a vampire!I've known the man my whole life.

他绝不可能是吸血鬼 我认识这个男人一辈子了

And now Carol Lockwood is going to want answers,And all I can think about right now is Caroline.

卡萝·洛克伍德想要一个说法 但我现在满脑子都想的是卡罗琳

And--and, um...It's ok. Hey.It's ok.Bonnie.How's Caroline?

而且 而且 没事的 没事的 邦妮 卡罗琳情况怎么样

She's weakened.They don't know if she's going to make it.

很虚弱 医生说不知道她能不能撑过去

What?Is there something that you can do?Like a spell or something?She doesn't know how.

什么 你能做点什么吗 念个咒语或者什么的 这个她不懂

Do you?No. I don't.No, you don't. Because it took Emily years to learn a spell like that.

没错吧 是 我不会 你当然不会 就连艾米莉 都花了好多年才学会那种咒语

Oh, well, I can take down a vampire.That spell was easy to learn.

好吧 但我可以轻易对付一个吸血鬼 那个咒语比较好学

I can give Caroline some blood.No. No way.No, no, no, just enough to heal her.

我可以给卡罗琳点我的血 不行 没门 不 别紧张 只是足够救她的量

She'll be safe in the hospital,and it'll be out of her system in a day.She'll be better, Elena.It's too risky.

她在医院很安全 而且一天之内就会排出体外了 她会好起来的 埃琳娜 太冒险了

I can't agree to that.Do it.This is Caroline.

我不同意 去吧 这可是卡罗琳啊

词汇解析

1、go off

对…不再喜欢;失去对…的兴趣

Why have they gone off him now? It could be something he said.

“他们现在怎么不喜欢他了?”“可能是因为他的某些言论。”

I started to go off the idea.

我开始对这一想法失去兴趣了。

进行;进展

The meeting went off all right.

会议进行得十分顺利。

The voting went off without any undue irregularities.

这次投票顺利进行,未发生任何违规行为。

(爆炸装置)爆炸;(枪)开火

A few minutes later the bomb went off, destroying the vehicle.

炸弹几分钟后爆炸,炸毁了那辆车。


2、take down

(从高处)取下,拿下,够下来

Alberg took the portrait down from the wall.

阿尔伯格从墙上摘下那幅肖像画。

Gil rose and went to his bookcase and took down a volume.

吉尔站起身,走到书架跟前,取下一本书。

拆掉;拆毁

The Canadian army took down the barricades erected by the Indians.

加拿大军队拆掉了印第安人设置的路障。

They put up the bird table, but it got in everyone else's way so Les tried to take it down.

他们支起鸟食台,可是人人都嫌它碍事,所以莱斯就想把它拆了。

写下;记录

We've been trying to get back to you, Tom, but we think we took your number down incorrectly.

汤姆,我们一直试着给你回电话,可是,或许我们把你的号码写错了。

I took down his comments in shorthand.

我用速记法把他的评论记录了下来。

分享到