美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第6集第19期:必须分开
日期:2017-03-12 22:51

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

I'm so sorry.We were stupid.

我真的很抱歉 我们都很蠢

Sneaking around,thinking that we weren't going to get caught.

偷偷摸摸的 以为不会被发现


I know.We did this.

我知道 这是我们造成的

Stefan, Jenna's in the hospital,And Jeremy could be next.

斯特凡 珍娜现在在医院 杰里米可能就是下一个

All because we didn't,we didn't listen to her.Because we're together.

这些都只是因为 因为我们没听她的 因为我们在一起

Stefan.I know what you're going to say.Then let me say it.

斯特凡 我知道你要说什么 那就让我说出来吧

I've been so selfish because I love you so much.

我一直很自私 因为我太爱你了

And I know how much you love me.

我也知道你有多爱我

But it's over.Stefan, it has to be.Elena, I don't.No, Stefan.It has to be.

但一切都结束了 斯特凡 我们必须分开 艾琳娜 我不 不 斯特凡 我们必须分开

Elena.I riled Katherine up. I,I wasn't thinking. I didn't think.

艾琳娜 我把凯瑟琳激怒了 我 我当时完全没用大脑 脑子进水了

It doesn't matter, Damon.She won.Katherine won.

没关系 达蒙 她赢了 凯瑟琳赢了

I apologize if I seem rattled.

抱歉我一直说个不停

The circumstances have changed suddenly,And I had to adjust.

情况突然有变 我必须调整行动

Mind control is a necessary evil.

意念控制很邪恶 但也很必要

You see, I need a werewolf,and I've lost the one that I had.

你知道 我需要一个狼人 之前的那个死了

Now tell me what you're going to do to help me get a new one.

现在 你打算怎么做 来帮我弄个新的

I'm going to go after Tyler Lockwood.

我会去挑衅泰勒·洛克伍德

And you're not going to stop.And I'm not going to stop.

而且你绝不罢休 我绝不罢休

Until?Until he kills me.

直到 知道他杀了我

词汇解析

1、rattle

(使)发出震颤(或碰撞)声;(使)发出格格声

She slams the kitchen door so hard I hear dishes rattle.

她把厨房门重重地关上,我甚至听到了碟子的震颤声。

He gently rattled the cage and whispered to the canary.

他轻轻晃动着鸟笼,和金丝雀轻声低语着。

使紧张;使不安

The news from Body Shop rattled the rest of the retail sector.

从“美体小铺”传来的消息令整个零售行业不安。

She refused to be rattled by his 3,000 pounds-a-day lawyer.

她拒绝被他以每天3,000英镑雇来的律师骚扰。

(巴士、火车或汽车)哐啷哐啷地行进,轰隆隆地开过

The bus from Odense rattled into a dusty village called Pozo Almonte.

从欧登塞来的巴士颠簸着驶入一个叫作波索阿尔蒙特的灰蒙蒙的村庄。

Somewhere close at hand a train rattled by.

一辆火车从我的身边轰隆隆地开过。


2、control

(对机构、地方、体系等的)控制权,支配权

The restructuring involves Mr Ronson giving up control of the company.

这次改组涉及龙森先生放弃对公司的控制权。

The first aim of his government would be to establish control over the republic's territory.

他这届政府的首要目标是确立对共和国领土的控制权。

控制(能力);支配(能力)

He lost control of his car.

他的汽车失控了。

Some teachers have more control over pupils than their parents have.

有的老师比小学生的父母更能管得住他们。

分享到