美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第6集第18期:一切都会结束
日期:2015-12-12 10:06

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Vicki.I'm starting to remember things What he is, what he said.
薇姬 我开始想起之前的事情了 他是谁 他说了什么
I remember you. The hospital,The--the rooftop, it's all coming back.
我记得你 在医院里 在楼顶 一切都想起来了

I'm so sorry.Damon had no right to do this to you.
我很抱歉 达蒙没权利这么对你
He said that I need to feed.What will happen if I don't?
他说我需要吸血 如果我不吸的话会怎样
You'll fade quickly...And then it'll all just be over.I'll be dead.
你会很快就变得虚弱 然后一切都会结束 我会死
I don't want this I know. It'll be ok.
.我不想这样 我知道 会好起来的
You're gonnae ok.I can help you.Is it better?Is it better?
你会没事的 我能帮你 那样会更好吗 当吸血鬼会更好吗
Will I be better?I wanna go home.
我会过得更愉快吗 我想回家
Will you take me home?Ok.
你能带我回家吗 好

重点讲解

1、come back
回忆起;回想起来
He was also an MP — I'll think of his name in a moment when it comes back to me.
他当时也是一位国会议员,他的名字我得想一下才能记起来。
When I thought about it, it all came back.
当我回想起来,往事全都涌上了心头。
重新流行;再度时兴
I'm glad hats are coming back.
我很高兴又开始流行戴帽子了。
2、quick
快的;迅速的;急速的
You'll have to be quick. The flight leaves in about three hours.
你得快点了,飞机大约3小时后起飞。
I think I'm a reasonably quick learner.
我认为我是一个学东西还算快的人。
短暂的;持续时间很短的
He took one last quick look about the room.
他朝房间匆匆扫了最后一眼。
I just popped in for a quick drink.
我只是顺路过来小酌一杯。
立刻发生的;很快发生的
Officials played down any hope for a quick end to the bloodshed.
官员们让迅速结束这场流血冲突的希望变得渺茫起来。
These investors feel the need to make quick profits.
这些投资者觉得收益必须立竿见影。

分享到