美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第16集第15期:不善于表达自己
日期:2016-06-17 23:22

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

I don't know.You were reminiscing About the Elena years all night.

我不知道 你整晚都在回忆 和埃琳娜在一起的那段日子

Caroline,That stuff came before, ok?

卡罗琳 那都是旧事了 明白吗


It's not just gonna go away.I know that, ok? No. No, you don't.

不是随便就能忘记的 我明白的 行了吧 不不 你不明白

Because you're letting it turn you into a crazy person.Look, it's my fault.

因为你正因此变得焦躁多虑 听着 是我不好

I, you know, I made it pretty clear early on

我 你知道 我明确表示过

That Elena still means something to me.

我对埃琳娜还是有感觉的

But all that talk,That was just 2 old friends and some memories.

但是刚才的谈话 那只是 两个老朋友的一些回忆罢了

Tonight wasn't about me and Elena.

今晚的约会重点不是我和埃琳娜

I was there Because I wanted to be with you.

我之所以来 是因为我想和你在一起

And I don't know what this means Or what we are,

我不知道这意味着什么 也不知道我们走到了哪一步

But I do know that you're the only person I want to be in this car with right now.

但我能确定的是 你是唯一一个 我希望此时在车里陪我的人

I don't even know if this makes sense,

我甚至不知道我是否说清楚了

Because I'm not really that good at expressing myself.No, no.

因为我并不善于表达自己 没有 没有

I think you're doing just fine.

我觉得你说得挺好的

重点讲解

1、express

表达;表述

He expressed grave concern at American attitudes.

他对美国的态度表示严重关切。

Sumner would greet us with frowns and grimaces, doing his best to express wordless disapproval.

萨姆纳会冲我们皱眉,做苦脸,竭力表示他无言的反对。

(观点、感情等)体现,不言自明

The anxiety of the separation often expresses itself as anger towards the child for getting lost.

离散带来的焦虑常常体现为对走失的孩子发火。

快递的;特快的;快速的

A special express service is available by fax.

提供传真特快专递服务。

It was sent to us by express mail.

那是用快递寄给我们的。


2、pretty

(尤指女孩)漂亮的,好看的,标致的

She's a very charming and very pretty girl.

她是一个非常迷人的漂亮女孩。

(地方或事物)漂亮的,美丽的(但无特殊之处)

Whitstable is still a very pretty little town.

惠特斯特布尔仍然是一个非常漂亮的小镇。

comfortable sofas covered in a pretty floral print.

罩着漂亮的印花布的舒适沙发

很;颇;相当

I had a pretty good idea what she was going to do.

我很清楚她会怎么做。

Pretty soon after my arrival I found lodgings.

我到达之后,很快就找到了住处。

分享到