美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第1集第2期:时间的流逝
日期:2016-10-15 12:18

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

He's ok.What happened?

他可以进来 发生什么事了

He said that Anna gave him her blood,and then he took these pills.

他说安娜把自己的血给了他 然后他就吃了这些药


And now, I mean, he looks fine.But then again so do you.So I just I don't know.

而现在 他看上去完全没事 你遇到这种情况也会这样 所以我就 我就不清楚了

Come here, look at me.No, I'm fine, ok? I feel exactly the same.

过来 看着我 不 我没事 我感觉还是一样

Should I call a paramedic up here? What should I do?No.

要叫救护人员上来吗 我该怎么办 不用

He's fine.So you mean I'm not a vampire?Damn it.

他没事 你是说我不是吸血鬼吗 真该死

Don't say that.Jeremy--Jeremy, why would you want that?

不许瞎说 杰里米 杰里米你为什么想变吸血鬼

Did you hear about Anna, what happened to her tonight?

你有听说安娜今晚出什么事了吗

She's dead.Jeremy, Jeremy, come here, sit down.I am very sorry about Anna.

她死了 杰里米 杰里米 过来 坐下 安娜的事我很难过

But it's very important that you listen to me right now.

但现在你必须听我的 这很重要

With every passing moment,Anna's blood is leaving your system.

随着时间的流逝 安娜的血会从你体内消失

If you tried to kill yourself right now,you could really die.

要是你现在想自杀 你会真的死掉

Hey! Do you understand me?Stefan...Yeah. I understand.Good.

你明白吗 斯特凡 嗯 我明白了 很好

What about the pills that he took?He didn't take enough to die.

那他吃下去的药呢 他吃的剂量不多

So Anna's blood actually healed him of that.

安娜的血实际上救了他一命

Ms. Gilbert.I'll be right there.You need to be at the hospital.But...

吉尔伯特小姐 我马上过去 你该去医院了 但是

No, no, I'll stay here with Jeremy.No, I don't need a baby-sitter.Yes, you do.

没事 没事 我在这陪着杰里米 不 我不需要什么保姆 不 你需要

词汇解析

1、actually

的确;真实地;事实上

One afternoon, I grew bored and actually fell asleep for a few minutes.

一天下午,我觉得有些无聊,还真的睡着了一小会儿。

Interest is only payable on the amount actually borrowed.

利息只能根据实际借款数目给付。

(引入新话题)其实,说实在的

Well actually, John, I rang you for some advice.

这么说吧,约翰,我给你打电话是想得到些建议。

Actually, let's just read this little bit where you've made them bump into each other.

这样吧,我们就只读你让他们偶遇这一小段吧。


2、exactly

精确地;确切地;正好

Each corner had a guard tower, each of which was exactly ten meters in height.

每个角落都有一座警戒塔,每座警戒塔正好10米高。

Agnew's car pulled into the driveway at exactly five o'clock.

阿格纽的车在5点整驶入了车道。

根本不;决不

This was not exactly what I wanted to hear.

这根本不是我想听到的。

Sailing is not exactly cheap.

帆船运动根本就不便宜。

分享到