美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第9集第19期:漫漫长夜
日期:2016-02-15 22:20

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

What are you doing here?

你来这里做什么

Uh, your window was open. I thought you should know.

你的窗户开着 我以为你知道

Not funny.Look, earlier today, I lied.

一点也不好玩 听着 今天早些时候 我说谎了


About? About being in bed with you.

什么谎 和你躺在一张床上

We cuddled, and it creeped me out.It creeped you out?

我们抱在一起 我有点吓到了 吓到你了?

I mean, did you just come over here to insult me or what?

我说 你是来羞辱我 还是来干嘛的

Because it's been a really long night.Aren't you gonna invite me in?

那可是一个漫漫长夜啊 不 只是...我不喜欢你

I never have, but.It was nice.What?Being in bed with you, it felt nice.

我从没喜欢过你 但那感觉很好 什么 和你一起在床上 那感觉很好

And so, I was thinking about it,And I thought that I should tell you

所以 我一直在想 我想我应该告诉你

I stayed the night because you were all sad and alone

我那晚留下是因为你很忧伤孤独

And I felt bad for you.Well, thank you,'Cause I love being a charity case.

我为你感到难过 好吧 多谢了 我就喜欢被人可怜

You can leave now.No, because I know...

可以走了 不 我理解这种感觉

With Vicki gone and my mom off with Pete whoever,

薇姬不告而别 我妈也跟皮特跑了

It's just me, so...I know.Katherine never compelled me.

只留下我一人 所以 我感同身受 凯瑟琳从没强迫过我

I knew everything every step of the way.

每一步我都很清楚

It was real for me.I'll leave now.

那对我来说很真实 我现在要走了

I don't understand, Elena, what happened to me.

我不懂 埃琳娜 刚才怎么了

He attacked me, and...His face was like...

他袭击了我 他的脸变了

How do you feel? Are you ok?I'm fine.

你感觉怎样 没事吧 我没事

It's... it's just this blood. I don't...

只是这些血 我不知道

重点讲解

1、invite

邀请

She invited him to her 26th birthday party in New Jersey.

她邀请他去参加她在新泽西举行的 26 岁生日聚会。

I invited her in for a coffee.

我请她进来喝杯咖啡。

(正式)邀请,请求,要求

At a future date, managers will be invited to apply for a management buy-out.

在将来的某天,经理们将受邀进行管理层收购。

The person concerned would be shown the evidence in private and invited to stand down.

将会向有关人员私下出示该证据,并要求其暂时离开证人席。

招致;诱发;引发

I realise that an Englishman who generalises about Ireland invites trouble.

我意识到英国人如果对爱尔兰问题加以泛化的话会招惹麻烦。

Their refusal to compromise will inevitably invite more criticism from the UN.

他们拒绝妥协必然会引发联合国的更多批评。

xxgrjFeb15.jpg

2、insult

侮辱;辱骂

I did not mean to insult you.

我不是要故意侮辱你。

Buchanan said he was insulted by the judge's remarks.

布坎南说法官的那番话侮辱了他。

侮辱;凌辱;辱骂

Their behaviour was an insult to the people they represent.

他们的行为是对他们代表的人民的一种侮辱。

The prison Governor criticised some of his officers who shouted insults at prisoners on the roof.

监狱长批评了一些站在屋顶上大声辱骂囚犯的狱警。

分享到
重点单词
  • inevitablyadv. 不可避免地
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • insultvt. 侮辱,凌辱,辱骂 n. 侮辱,辱骂
  • compromisen. 妥协,折衷,折衷案 vt. 妥协处理,危害 vi.
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • concernedadj. 担忧的,关心的
  • charityn. 慈善,慈善机关(团体), 仁慈,宽厚