美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第6集第3期:一直很狂热
日期:2017-02-17 19:31

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

I need to talk to you.And why do I need to talk to you?

我得跟你谈谈 为什么我要跟你谈

Tyler Lockwood has to kill someone to activate his curse.

泰勒·洛克伍德得杀了人才能激活诅咒


He's not a werewolf yet.Wow. Fascinating. Not enough.

他现在还不是狼人 真奇妙啊 理由不够充分

But Mason Lockwood is,and he's looking for a moonstone;A special rock connected to the werewolf legend.That's why he's here.

但梅森·洛克伍德是狼人 他正在找一块月光石 这石头很特殊 与狼人传说有关 所以他才回来

Moonstone?And I know where it is.And you're bringing me this why?

月光石 我知道它在哪里 你告诉我这些的理由是

Do I need a reason? Look, I just want to help, ok?

我需要理由吗 我只是想帮忙 好吗

What did your sister say about this little discovery?

你姐姐对这个小发现有何看法

Oh, you haven't told her, have you?

你没告诉她 对吧

Elena doesn't want me getting involved in all of this.And you're a Gilbert and you just can't help yourself.

埃琳娜不希望我牵涉进来 你是吉尔伯特家的 热衷于此不能自已

Wow.Your search for life's purpose is as obvious as it is tragic.

哇 你对人生目标的探索跟其本身一样悲剧

You going to let me in or not?

你要不要让我进去

Jenna. Thanks for helping Wrangle the volunteers.Of course.For a good cause.

珍娜 谢谢你帮忙 看管这些志愿者 没关系 这是应该的

Plus, I have always been a sucker for a masquerade ball.

另外 我对化妆舞会 一直很狂热

So was Richard.This was always his favorite party of the year.

理查德也是 这总是一年中他最喜欢的聚会

Wait, wait, wait, Tyler!Boys!Be careful with that, it's from the 1800s.Excuse me.Tyler!Mom, we got it.

等等 泰勒 注意点 孩子们 小心点 那个可是1800年代的宝贝 失陪 泰勒 妈妈 知道了

Stefan, hey.Hey.I'm cooking dinner tonight. Rick will be there.

斯特凡 你好 你好 今晚我下厨 里克会来

You should come.You know, Elena and I,we're kind of taking a...a pause.Really?Yeah.

你也来吧 埃琳娜和我 我们俩可能要 静一静 真的吗 -是的

cause that's not what it sounded like this morning.light sleeper.You know what, I heard nothing.

今早听起来可不是这样的哦 我是浅睡者 你知道吗 我什么都没听到

词汇解析

1、connect

(使)连接

You can connect the machine to your hi-fi.

你可以把机器连在高保真音响上。

The traditional method is to enter the exchanges at night and connect the wires.

传统的办法是晚上进入电话局,把线连上。

使连接,使接通(电源、水源等)

These appliances should not be connected to power supplies.

这些家用电器不应该接通电源。

Ischia was now connected to the mainland water supply.

伊斯基亚这时已经通上了大陆的水。

(火车或飞机等)联运,衔接

a train connecting with a ferry to Ireland.

与开往爱尔兰的渡船联运的火车

My connecting plane didn't depart for another six hours.

我搭乘的联运航班又过了6个小时才起飞。


2、involve

需要;包含

Running a kitchen involves a great deal of discipline and speed.

料理好厨房需要把一切都安排得规规矩矩,且要讲求速度。

Nicky's job as a public relations director involves spending quite a lot of time with other people.

尼基作为公共关系主管,需要花很多时间与别人打交道。

牵涉;涉及

If there was a cover-up, it involved people at the very highest levels of government.

如果有人想要隐瞒实情,那其中就涉及政府部门最高层的人物。

a riot involving a hundred inmates.

有 100 名囚犯参与的暴动

分享到