美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第14集第13期:需要人质
日期:2016-05-10 16:21

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

What's happening?It worked!Of course it worked.Weave some fires to build.

这是怎么了 起作用了 当然有用 准备好火

I'm gonna go get the gasoline, I'll be right back.You ready? What?

我去拿点汽油 马上回来 你准备好了吗 什么


You think I'm going to go in there by myself So you can seal me in?

你觉得我会一个人进去 好让你们把我封在里面吗

Don't take her in.I'll bring the walls down.

别带她进去 否则我立刻把门封上

You'll bring walls down if I don't.You think I trust you?

如果我不带她 你才会关上墓门 你觉得我会信任你吗

As much as I trust you. Enough!Both of you.Look, he needs leverage.

正如我也不信任你 够了 你们两个 他需要人质

He needs to know that you're not going to shut the door when he gets inside.

他需要确认在他进去之后 你们不会把他关在里面

I get it.I'll go.May I?Dark down there?

我明白 我跟你去 火把给我 那里很黑吗

I thought I told you to leave.I considered it.

我警告过让你滚蛋 我考虑过

Then I thought, screw you.Hey, hero.

然后我就想 去你妈的 大英雄

I'm going down there to get my mother.Can't let you do that.

我要下去救我妈妈 我不会让你这么做的

Well, Ben's about to make a main course out of Elena's little brother

那么本就要把埃琳娜的弟弟当大餐了

So you can stop me or him.Your choice.

看你是阻止我还是他呢 你自己选吧

What is that?They can sense you.Now, where is she?!Damon!

那是什么 他们能感觉到你 她在哪儿 达蒙

Hey, you're not going in there.You think you can stop me?Bonnie...

你不能进去 你觉得你能阻止得了我吗 邦妮

重点讲解

1、bring down

使(政府或当权者)垮台

They were threatening to bring down the government by withdrawing from the ruling coalition.

他们威胁要退出执政联盟,让政府垮台。

His challenge to Mrs Thatcher brought her down.

他的挑战导致了撒切尔夫人的下台。

射落;击落;击倒

Military historians may never know what brought down the jet.

军事史学家们可能永远也不会知道是什么击落了这架喷气式飞机。


2、consider

认为;看待

We don't consider our customers to be mere consumers; we consider them to be our friends.

我们没有把客户仅仅看作是消费者;我们还把他们当作朋友。

I had always considered myself a strong, competent woman.

一直以来,我始终认为自己是个女强人。

考虑;斟酌

The government is being asked to consider a plan to fix the date of the Easter break.

人们要求政府考虑确定复活节假期日期的计划。

You do have to consider the feelings of those around you.

你的确需要考虑周围人的感受。

打算;考虑

I had seriously considered telling the story from the point of view of the wives.

我认真考虑过从为人妻者的视角来讲述这个故事。

Watersports enthusiasts should consider hiring a wetsuit as well as a lifejacket.

除了租救生衣,水上运动爱好者还应该考虑租一套潜水服。

分享到