美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第7集第11期:死里逃生
日期:2017-03-23 15:57

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

It's a beautiful night.Why the charade?

夜色醉人呀 玩什么把戏呢

How's Jenna? I certainly didn't expect her to survive that.

珍娜怎么样了 真没料到她还能死里逃生啊


Lucky girl. Clumsy.How does one stab oneself?

算她走运 只是她也太笨了怎么把自己给戳到了呢

Katherine.I don't want anyone to get hurt tonight.

凯瑟琳 今晚我不希望有任何人受到伤害

OK. Then give me the moonstone and nobody will.

行 给我月光石 没人会受伤

Well, see I don't have the moonstone on me.

这个嘛 我没把月光石带在身上

So, you and I will have to go get it together.

所以 我们一块儿去拿吧

Hmm. I have a better plan.You go fetch it.And I will try not to kill anyone in the meantime.

我有个更好的主意 你去拿 我呢 尽量管住自己不杀人

My way... Or you don't get it.

一起去拿 不然拉倒

Hey, Stefan, I can't find Matt.

斯特凡 我找不到马特

Oh my god, Elena, you look so pretty.

天哪 埃琳娜 你太漂亮了

I love that dress. You look gorge.

我喜欢你这身打扮 真迷人

Thank you. I love your necklace.Oh, thanks.

过奖了 你的项链真漂亮 谢谢夸奖

Oh, it's twisted. Here, let me. Here we go.

哎呀 这里缠住了 来 我帮你

Paralyzed from the waist down.And dead.

腰部以下瘫痪 接着就挂了

The moonstone, Stefan. Tick-tock.

把月光石送来 斯特凡 抓紧时间哦

Hey, guys. I'm gonna go to bed. You good over there?

两位 我要去睡了 你们不用我陪吧

Night. Goodnight.I put her body in the trunk for now.

晚安 晚安 暂时把她的尸体放进后备箱了

We can dump her when we get back.

办完事回来再丢来得及

This is what I didn't want, Damon.

我就是不希望发生这种事 达蒙

Stefan, it's collateral damage.

斯特凡 这叫附带伤亡

Right, which is why we need to call it off.

没错 所以我们得取消行动

What? Who's hesitating now?Hey. Don't do this to me!

什么 现在是谁犹豫不决了 别这么对我

This woman ruined our lives. She destroyed us.Tonight it ends.

这女人毁了我们的生活 她毁了我们 今晚就要做个了结

词汇解析

1、survive

生存;存活;幸存

the sequence of events that left the eight pupils battling to survive in icy seas for over four hours.

致使这 8 个小学生在冰冷的海水里挣扎求生四个多小时的一连串事件

Those organisms that are most suited to the environment will be those that will survive.

最适宜该环境的微生物将会存活下来。

挺过;艰难度过

On my first day here I thought, 'Ooh, how will I survive?'

我第一天到这儿时就想,“天哪,我怎么能挺过去呢?”

people who are struggling to survive without jobs.

艰难度日的失业者

幸存;幸免于难;留存

When the market economy is introduced, many factories will not survive.

引入市场经济后,许多工厂将面临倒闭。

The chances of a planet surviving a supernova always looked terribly slim.

行星躲过超新星爆发的几率总是十分渺茫。


2、get back

恢复(原来的状态)

Then life started to get back to normal.

随后生活又恢复了正常。

I couldn't get back to sleep.

我再也睡不着了。

回到,重提(原来的话题)

It wasn't until we had sat down to eat that we got back to the subject of Tom Halliday.

我们直到坐下来吃饭时才又提起汤姆·哈利迪这个话题。

取回;找回;收回

You have 14 days in which you can cancel the contract and get your money back.

你可在14天之内取消合同,收回钱款。

对…进行报复

The divorce process should not be used as a means to get back at your former partner.

不应该在办理离婚手续上报复以前的伴侣。

I'm going to get you back so badly you'll never to be able to show your face again.

我要狠狠地还以颜色,让你从此无脸见人。

分享到
重点单词
  • clumsyadj. 笨拙的,笨重的,不得体的
  • twistedadj. 扭曲的 v. 扭动(twist的过去式)
  • waistn. 腰,腰部
  • environmentn. 环境,外界
  • gorgen. 峡谷,狭窄入口,饱食,咽喉,大量的食物 vt. 暴
  • supernovan. [天]超新星
  • planetn. 行星
  • necklacen. 项链
  • sequencen. 顺序,连续,次序,序列,一系列 vt. 按顺序排好
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,