美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第2集02:彻底清醒
日期:2015-09-07 09:56

(单词翻译:单击)

美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第2集02:彻底清醒

Dear diary This morning is...different.

亲爱的日记本 今天早上不同寻常

There is change. I can sense it Feel it.

有些改变 我能察觉到 感觉到

I'm awake.For the first time in a long time

我醒了 长时间以来我第一次


I feel completely and undeniably wide awake.

感觉到彻底的清醒

For once I don't regret the day before it begins.

我第一次 没有在一天开始前就失望

I welcome the day...

我迎接这新的一天

Because I know...

因为我知道

I will see her again.

我会和她再次相见

I will see him again.

我会和他再次相见

For the first time in a long time

长时间以来我第一次

I feel good.

感觉不错

Do I look adult?

我看起来够成熟吗

As in respectfully parental?

像个为人父母的样子吗

Depends where you're going.

这要看你去哪里了

Jeremy's parent-teacher conference.

去见杰里米的老师

Hair up or down?

头发盘起来还是放下来好呢

Sexy stewardess.

性感空姐

Boozy housewife.

嗜酒主妇

Up it is.

那就盘起来好

You're feisty today.

你今天很活跃啊

I feel good which is rare.

我感觉很不错 少见哦

So I've decided to go with it.

所以我想保持这感觉

Fly free, walk on sunshine and all that stuff.

随便逛逛 在阳光下走走 诸如此类的

Where is Jeremy?

杰里米在哪里

He left early.

他很早就走了

Something about getting to wood shop early

他说他要早点去木工工场

To finish a birdhouse.

去完成个鸟笼

There is no wood shop, is there?

没有什么木工工场是吧

- No. - Yeah.-

没有 -是啊

You can't be in here. Hon. Visiting hours don't start till 9:00.

你不能在这里 亲爱的 九点以后才可以探视

I just...

我只是

How is she?

她怎么样了

She's lost a lot of blood.

她失血过多

Yeah. But she's gonna be ok, right?

对啊 但是她很快就会好 是不是

She needs her rest.

她需要休息

So you come back later.

所以你一会儿再来吧

Come on.

走吧

重点讲解

1、complete

完全的;十足的

The rebels had taken complete control.

叛乱分子完全控制了局面。

It shows a complete lack of understanding by management.

这表明管理层对此完全不了解。

完整的;全部的;整个的

A complete tenement block was burnt to the ground.

整幢公寓大楼被付之一炬。

The job sheets eventually filled a complete book.

工作指导卡最终装满了整整一个册子。

使齐全;使完整

Children don't complete their set of 20 baby teeth until they are two to three years old.

小孩要到两三岁才会长齐20颗乳牙。

the stickers needed to complete the collection.

集全一整套所需的贴纸

2、respect

尊敬;敬重;尊重

I want him to respect me as a career woman.

我希望他把我当作一个职业女性来尊重。

He needs the advice of people he respects, and he respects you.

他需要从他敬重的人那里获得建议,而他一向都很敬重你。

尊重;遵守;遵从;顾及

Finally, trying to respect her wishes, I said I'd leave.

最后,为了尊重她的意愿,我说我会离开。

恕我直言,恕我冒昧(用于礼貌地表示不同意见或批评)

With respect, Minister, you still haven't answered my question.

部长,恕我冒昧,您还没有回答我的问题。

With respect, I hardly think that's the point.

恕我直言,但我认为这不是重点。

3、come back

回忆起;回想起来

He was also an MP — I'll think of his name in a moment when it comes back to me.

他当时也是一位国会议员,他的名字我得想一下才能记起来。

When I thought about it, it all came back.

当我回想起来,往事全都涌上了心头。

重新流行;再度时兴

I'm glad hats are coming back.

我很高兴又开始流行戴帽子了。


分享到