美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第10集第7期:没什么好稀奇的
日期:2016-02-23 19:56

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

So why did you need me to do this?

为什么要我去做

Because I interfere with the signal.

因为我会干扰信号

Can I go now?This has blown, like, half of my day.

我能走了吧 已经浪费我半天时间了


You do that.Get in your car. Go home.Forget I asked you to do this.

照我说的做 开车回家 忘记是我让你这样做的

Ok. Bye now. Bye.I have tons of these wooden bullets So nothin' funky.

那好 再见 再见 我还有很多这样的木子弹 所以没什么好稀奇的

You don't wanna do this. Trust me.

你不会想这样做的 相信我

That's what you get. - For what?

这就是你的下场 -什么下场

You made me like this.I killed you. I didn't turn you.

是你把我变成这样的 是我杀了你 但我没有把你变成吸血鬼

See, I know what you and your brother are.

我就知道你和你兄弟是吸血鬼

I've been watchin' the two of you.

我一直在监视你们

I knew you'd show up here And I'm glad you did Cause I have some questions.

我知道你会来这儿 而且我很高兴你能来 因为我有一些问题要问你

Me first. Who turned you?How should I know?

我先问 是谁把你变成吸血鬼的 我怎么会知道

Last thing I remember is I'm about to stake your brother,

我只记得 我正要用木桩插你弟弟的时候

And then you grabbed me. That's it.

你就抓住了我 就是这样

Until I wake up in the ground Behind a used-car dealership on highway 4.

直到我醒来发现自己 被埋在第4高速路的二手车交易库后面

Somebody buried me.It happens.You bit me.Damn it.

有人埋了我 这是常有的事 是你咬的我 该死的

It had to be you.You have to have vampire blood in your system when you die.

肯定是你把我变成这样 你死时体内必须有吸血鬼的血 才会转变

I didn't do that.Some other vampire found you,Gave you their blood.

我没那样做 别的吸血鬼找到你 喂你喝他们的血

重点讲解

1、interfere

干涉;干预;介入

I wish everyone would stop interfering and just leave me alone.

我希望大家都别再来干涉我,让我一个人静一静。

The UN cannot interfere in the internal affairs of any country.

联合国不能干涉任何国家的内政。

妨碍;冲突;抵触

Drug problems frequently interfered with his work.

吸毒问题频频干扰他的工作。

Alexander wasn't going to let a lack of space interfere with his plans.

亚历山大不会让空间不够的问题妨碍他的计划。


2、ground

地;地面

Forty or fifty women were sitting cross-legged on the ground.

四五十个女人盘腿坐在地上。

We slid down the roof and dropped to the ground.

我们沿着屋顶滑了下来,落到地上。

土;土地;土壤

The ground had eroded.

这片土壤遭到侵蚀。

the marshy ground of the river delta.

河流三角洲的沼泽地

(适于方法、思想等发展的)地方

The company has maintained its reputation as the developing ground for new techniques.

该公司一直享有新技术研发基地的美誉。

Seattle is fertile ground for small businesses.

西雅图是适合小型企业发展的沃土。

分享到
重点单词
  • deltan. (河流的)三角洲
  • fertileadj. 肥沃的,富饶的,能繁殖的,多产的,(创造力)丰
  • staken. 桩,赌注,利害关系 v. 下注,用桩支撑
  • marshyadj. 沼泽般的,湿软的
  • interferevi. 妨碍,冲突,干涉
  • reputationn. 声誉,好名声
  • signaln. 信号,标志 v. (发信号)通知、表示 adj.
  • internaladj. 国内的,内在的,身体内部的