美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第3集第8期:关心别人的感受
日期:2016-11-29 21:17

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

I'm Elena Gilbert,Isobel's daughter.And a descendent of Katherine Pierce.

我叫埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 是伊泽贝尔的女儿 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯的后裔

And this is Damon Salvatore, who you just shot.

这是你刚刚射伤的达蒙·塞尔瓦托


I'd be extra nice to me right now.Look. We need your help.

是我的话 我现在会变得特别温顺的 我们需要你的帮助

Ok. We need to see all of Isobel's research,anything related to Mystic Falls.

我们得看看伊泽贝尔关于 神秘瀑布镇的所有研究

So what do I do when I see the rabbit?Chase it, catch it, feed on it.

我看到兔子之后要怎么做 追捕 逮住 吸血

Isn't killing cute, defenseless animals the first step in becoming a serial killer?

捕杀可爱弱小的动物 不是成为连环杀手的第一步吗

Well, you sort of skipped serial killer and went straight to vampire.

你已经跳过连环杀手这一步 直接开始吸血鬼生活了

Hey, Caroline, if you're not serious about all this,I think you should tell me.No. I am.

卡罗琳 如果你不想认真学 应该直接告诉我 不是 我想学

Look, I swear that I am! Ok.But it's just...I haven't been in the sun for days.

我发誓我真的想学 好吧 只是 我好多天没见过太阳了

And everyone's at the swimming hole having fun,And Matt is there. And he finally told me that he loved me.

而且大家都去深水潭玩了 马特也在那儿 他好不容易说爱我了

But I've been blowing him off.And now you want me to eat bunnies.And I'm kinda freaking out, ok?!

我却老放他鸽子 现在你居然要我去吃兔子 我快疯了 好不好

And now you're laughing at me.No. no. I'm not laughing.None of this is funny, trust me.

现在你还笑我 没 没 我没笑你 没什么可笑的 相信我

It's just that, uh...What?!When somebody becomes a vampire,all their natural behaviors get sort of amplified.

只是 什么 当人变成吸血鬼以后 所有正常的行为都会有所放大

What do you mean?I mean, as a human I cared deeply for people how they felt, if they were hurting,I felt their pain.

什么意思 我是说 作为人类 我会很关心 别人的感受 如果他们受伤了 我感同身受

And I felt guilty, if I was the one that caused it.

如果是我造成的 我会很内疚

And as a vampire,all of that got...magnified.

作为吸血鬼 这些感觉会 被放大

词汇解析

1、natural

自然的;正常的;合乎常情的

It is only natural for youngsters to crave the excitement of driving a fast car.

年轻人追求开快车的刺激是太正常不过的事情。

It is only natural that he should resent you.

他怨恨你是很自然的事。

(行为)出于本性的,生来就有的

the insect's natural instinct to feed.

昆虫进食的本能

Anger is the natural reaction we experience when we feel threatened or frustrated.

我们觉得受到威胁或遭受挫折时本能地会感到气愤。

(能力或技能)天赋的,天生的

She has a natural ability to understand the motives of others.

她有一种洞察他人动机的天赋。

He had a natural flair for business.

他有做生意的天分。


2、amplify

(通常用电子设备)放大,扩大(声音)

This landscape seemed to trap and amplify sounds.

这种地貌好像可以笼住并放大声音。

The music was amplified with microphones.

音乐声通过麦克风被放大。

增强;加强

The mist had been replaced by a kind of haze that seemed to amplify the heat.

薄雾散了,取而代之的是一种似乎更添酷热的烟霭。

Her anxiety about the world was amplifying her personal fears about her future.

她对世界的忧虑加剧了她对自己未来的恐惧。

分享到