美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第6集第4期:很少见面
日期:2017-02-23 18:52

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

You're here.I'm here.Caroline's not coming.I told you.Just making sure.

你在这儿啊 我在这儿 卡罗琳不来了 我跟你说过 只是再确认一下

You know, eventually you're going to have to talk to her.

最终 你还是得和她谈谈


Could you make it a little less obvious you're on her side?There are no sides, Bonnie.

你能不能别表现得那么明显 你是站在她那边的 我没有站在任何一方 邦妮

Oh, come on. Since caroline became a vampire,we barely see each other.

拜托 自从卡罗琳变成了吸血鬼 我们就很少见面了

Losing Caroline was bad enough.I didn't think I'd lose you, too.

失去卡罗琳已经够糟糕了 我不想再失去你了

Come with me.Where?Not here.Some place quiet.We need to talk.

跟我来 去哪儿 不在这儿 去个安静的地方 我们需要谈谈

You didn't eat much.Good news!

你没怎么吃啊 好消息

Dr. Damon said the vervain's almost out of your system.

达蒙医生说马鞭草几乎从你体内排净了

So with any luck,you'll be freshly compelled and back in your own bed by tonight.

所以如果一切顺利的话 你的意念就可以完全受到控制了 今晚就可以回家睡觉啦

Are you really just going to pretend like I don't exist?

你是真要假装 我不存在吗

Yes.So please go.As usual, you don't care.Got it.

是的 所以请你离开 还是老样子 你一点都不在乎 我明白了

Just like before I was a vampire.It's not like I died or anything.

就像我变成吸血鬼之前一样 漠不关心 而不是因为我死了或者什么原因

Are you...Are you really dead?Yes and no.How is it possible?

你是不是 你是不是真的死了 是也不是 这怎么可能

词汇解析

1、eventually

最终;终于

Eventually, the army caught up with him in Latvia.

最终,大部队在拉脱维亚赶上了他。

The flight eventually got away six hours late.

那个航班推迟了6个小时后终于起飞。

最后;结果

Eventually your child will leave home to lead her own life as a fully independent adult.

最后,你的孩子会离开家,作为一个完全独立的成年人过她自己的生活。

She sees the bar as a starting point and eventually plans to run her own chain of country inns.

她把那间酒吧当作一个起点,最终计划是经营自己的乡村旅馆连锁店。


2、pretend

假装;伪装;装作

I pretend that things are really okay when they're not.

当情况不好的时候我假装一切顺利。

Sometimes the boy pretended to be asleep.

有时这个男孩会假装睡着了。

(做游戏等时)假装,假扮,装扮

She can sunbathe and pretend she's in Spain.

她可以晒晒太阳,假装自己是在西班牙。

The children pretend to be different animals dancing to the music.

孩子们扮成不同的动物,随着音乐起舞。

自诩;自称;自以为

We do not pretend that the past six years have been without problems for us.

我们并不自夸在过去的6年中没有遇到任何问题。

Within this lecture I cannot pretend to deal adequately with dreams.

在这一次讲座中,我不敢自诩能对梦境作透彻的分析。

分享到