美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第5集第1期:流着狼人的血
日期:2016-12-29 16:16

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Previously on The Vampire Diaries...For over a century, I have lived in secret.

《吸血鬼日记》前情回顾 过去的一个多世纪 我都秘密地活着

Until now. I know the risk.But I have to know her.

直到现在 我知道这很冒险 但我必须去认识她


What are you?I'm a vampire.

你到底是什么 我是吸血鬼

He told me about your ex, Katherine?That she broke your heart.

他跟我说了你的前女友 凯瑟琳 她伤了你的心

It was a long time ago.How do we look exactly alike?

很久以前了 我们怎么会长得一模一样

I don't want you seeing Elena anymore.

我不想让你再见埃琳娜了

If you don't remove her from your life,I will kill everyone that she loves.

你要是不把她从你的生命中清除 我会让她亲眼看着我杀了所有她爱的人

She wants us to fight.She wants get between us.She already has, Elena.

她就是让我们吵嘴 她就是想介入我们之间 埃琳娜 她已经介入了

Katherine.We're going to have so much fun together.

凯瑟琳 我们还要一起找很多乐子呢

The Lockwoods are werewolves.

洛克伍德家都是狼人

The werewolf gene runs in the Lockwood family.

洛克伍德家族一直流着狼人的血

Tried to kill a werewolf and failed.

我想干掉一个狼人 没成功

Now I feel like I'm not living up to my best self.

我对自己很失望啊

Now you've made an enemy.

是你逼我与你为敌的

Tell me what triggers the curse!You have to kill somebody!

告诉我怎么唤醒诅咒 你得去杀人

Ok, Carlos. That's it for me.

卡洛斯 结账

Mason.Hey, Jimmy, easy. Let's get you home.

梅森 吉米 淡定 我载你回家吧

Screw you.I know about you and Marla.

去你的 我知道你和玛拉有一腿

What are you talking about?

你在说什么

You've had too much to drink. Let's Dude. What's up? It's me, Mason.

你喝醉了 我们 靠 你怎么回事 我是梅森啊

I'm not messing with Marla. You know that.

我没有跟玛拉一起 你知道的

You don't want to do this, buddy.I'm gonna kill you.

你不是跟我来真的吧 我要杀了你

词汇解析

1、exactly

精确地;确切地;正好

Each corner had a guard tower, each of which was exactly ten meters in height.

每个角落都有一座警戒塔,每座警戒塔正好10米高。

Agnew's car pulled into the driveway at exactly five o'clock.

阿格纽的车在5点整驶入了车道。

根本不;决不

This was not exactly what I wanted to hear.

这根本不是我想听到的。

Sailing is not exactly cheap.

帆船运动根本就不便宜。

(用于问句中,表示不赞成)到底,具体

What exactly do you mean?

你到底什么意思?

Exactly what are you looking for?

你到底在找什么?


2、trigger

(枪的)扳机

A man pointed a gun at them and pulled the trigger.

一名男子拿枪指着他们,接着扣动了扳机。

引爆;启动;触发

The thieves must have deliberately triggered the alarm and hidden inside the house.

盗贼肯定是故意触发了报警器,然后躲在房子里。

The one thousand pound bomb was triggered by a wire.

那颗重达 1,000 磅的炸弹是由一根导线引爆的。

引起;发动;促使

the incident which triggered the outbreak of the First World War.

导致第一次世界大战爆发的事件

The current recession was triggered by a slump in consumer spending

目前的经济衰退是由消费支出骤跌引起的。

分享到