美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第1集第6期:自讨没趣
日期:2016-10-19 12:32

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

We don't have time for this, guys.Later.Jonh must know something.

我们没时间纠结这事儿 以后再跟你算账 约翰肯定知道些内情

There has to be a reason why Katherine tried to kill him.She's Katherine.

凯瑟琳想杀他一定是有原因的 她可是凯瑟琳啊

She loves to play games, and you're fooling yourself if you think you're going to find out what she's up to before she wants you to know.

她爱玩游戏 如果你想在她愿意之前 探明她的打算 那你就是自讨没趣

No, actually, Elena's right.Jonh could know something through Isabelle.

不 埃琳娜说得没错 伊泽贝尔可能告诉了约翰一些事情

Your mother, she was in touch with Katherine,so maybe we can go to the hospital.And talk.

你的母亲和凯瑟琳有联系 所以我们可以去医院 和约翰谈谈

I've got a better idea.What's that?I'm just going to ignore the bitch.See ya.

我有个更好的主意 什么 不理睬那个贱女人 待会见

Is that smart?If Katherine thinks she's being ignored,It'll lure her out. She'll make a move.

那样好吗 如果凯瑟琳觉得自己被忽略了 她会抓狂的 自会行动

Yeah? Then what?Stake her, rip her head off.Something poetic.We'll see.

是吗 然后呢 用木桩刺穿她 把她的脑袋扭下来 干得优雅点 等着瞧

You been here all night?Yeah, with the sheriff.

你整晚都在这儿吗 是啊 和警长在一起

And no one else?Stefan's brother Damon stopped by late last night.

没有其他人来过吗 斯特凡的哥哥达蒙昨晚来过

How is Caroline today?See for yourself.

卡罗琳今天怎样 你自己去看看吧

"Jersey Shore" is on.Ooh, careful!I'm still a little sore.I'm sorry.It's ok.

《泽西海岸》开始了 当心点 还是有点疼 不好意思 没事

But they say I'm healing really quick now.

他们说我恢复得很快

Isn't he cute?Why are you crying?I'm just happy you're ok.Well, I love you guys!We love you.

他真帅 是吧 你怎么哭了 我很高兴你恢复了 我爱你们 我们也爱你

词汇解析

1、ignore

不顾;不理;忽视

She said her husband ignored her.

她说丈夫不关心她。

The government had ignored his views on the subject.

政府没有理睬他对这一问题的看法。

忽略;忽视

Such arguments ignore the question of where ultimate responsibility lay.

这些争论忽略了最终责任由谁来负的问题。


2、lure

引诱;诱惑;哄骗

He lured her to his home and shot her with his father's gun.

他把她哄到家里,用他父亲的枪射杀了她。

They did not realise that they were being lured into a trap.

他们没有意识到自己正被诱入圈套。

诱惑力;魅力

The excitement of hunting big game in Africa has been a lure to Europeans for 200 years.

到非洲猎取大型野生动物的刺激两百年来一直吸引着欧洲人。

The lure of rural life is proving as strong as ever.

事实证明,乡村生活的魅力丝毫未减。

分享到