美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第8集第11期:似曾相识
日期:2016-01-13 10:38

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Amazing party, right?Glad you thought of it.

派对很棒 对吧 多亏你啊

Well, are you having a good time?Do you have my crystal?No.

你玩的开心吗 拿到我的水晶没 没


Then I'm not having a good time.

那我就开心不起来

Where's my brother?Said he'd meet me here.

我弟弟呢 他说在这里碰头

Buy you a...What are you doing here?

但你 你来这里做什么

Um, Lexi said that you came by And you--you seemed upset.

莱希说你来我家找过我 而且 你好像很不安

Right.The girl in the towel.The towel?

不错 缠着浴巾的女孩 浴巾

Oh. No, no.no, no, no, no. Um.Not like that. No.

噢 不 不是 不是 不是那样的

Uh, she's not exactly a girl. Lexi's Um, she's 350 years old.

她其实都算不上是个女孩 莱希 她有350岁了

You mean she's a.And she's my oldest friend.

你是说她是...她是我交情最老的朋友

Nothing romantic.Ever.Ok, well.She kept staring at me.

没别的关系 从来都没 好吧 她一直盯着我

It was weird.Well, you know, I've talked about you a lot, so.

很奇怪 要知道 我一直跟她提起你 所以

Guess she felt like she knew you.So why'd you come by?

我猜她觉得与你似曾相识 那你去找我做什么

I, uh--It was a mistake.Elena, talk to me.

我 是个错误 埃琳娜 跟我说吧

I can't.Stefan, I can't, and that's the problem.

不行 斯特凡 问题就是我不能跟你说

I'm keeping all these secrets from everyone.

我向所有人隐瞒一堆秘密

I can't even tell my best friend.Do you know how hard that is?

甚至不能告诉我最好的朋友 你知道那有多难吗

It's like I need to talk to someone,

就像我想和别人诉说

But the only person I can talk to is you,And...

但我唯一能诉说的人只有...你 还有...

重点讲解

1、romantic

(人)浪漫的,富于浪漫气息的,有情调的

When we're together, all he talks about is business. I wish he were more romantic.

我们在一起的时候,他总是谈论生意。我希望他能更浪漫一点。

They enjoyed a romantic dinner for two at one of their favourite restaurants.

他俩在他们最喜欢的一家餐馆里吃了一顿浪漫的二人晚餐。

性爱的;和性爱有关的

his early romantic experiences.

他早期的性爱经历

He was not interested in a romantic relationship with Ingrid.

他并没有兴趣和英格丽德发生性关系。

(观点等)不现实的,不切实际的,空想的

He has a romantic view of rural society.

他对农村的看法不切实际。

I don't have any romantic notions about having a baby. It's a really tough job.

我对生孩子并没有抱任何幻想。这的确是件很不容易的事情。


2、mistake

错误;过失

They made the big mistake of thinking they could seize its border with a relatively small force.

他们大错特错,居然认为以较少的兵力就能够夺取其边境地区。

I think it's a serious mistake to confuse books with life.

我认为把书本同生活混为一谈是大错特错。

搞错;把…误认为;把…错当成

I mistook you for Carlos.

我把你错当成卡洛斯了。

When hay fever first occurs it is often mistaken for a summer cold.

花粉病初期常被误认为是风热感冒。

认错;误解;搞错;误会

The government completely mistook the feeling of the country.

政府完全没有把握住该国民意。

No one should mistake how serious the issue is.

任何人都不该低估该问题的严重性。

分享到
重点单词
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • fevern. 发烧,发热,狂热 v. (使)发烧,(使)狂热
  • bordern. 边界,边境,边缘 vt. 与 ... 接壤,加边于
  • ruraladj. 农村的
  • romanticadj. 浪漫的 n. 浪漫的人
  • hayn. 干草
  • crystaln. 水晶,晶体 adj. 晶体的,透明的
  • confusevt. 混淆,使困惑,使混乱
  • issuen. 发行物,期刊号,争论点 vi. & vt 发行,流