美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第6集01:天生一对
日期:2015-11-25 10:20

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Previously on the Vampire Diaries.

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要

For over a century, I have lived in secret until now.

一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着

I know the risk, but i have to know her.Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine.

我知道这很冒险 但我必须要认识她 埃琳娜 和凯瑟琳长得一模一样

Is that "Damon Salvatore"?And that's "Stefan Salvatore."

那个是达蒙·塞尔瓦托吗 还有斯特凡·塞尔瓦托

The original salvatore brothers.

那是最早的塞尔瓦托兄弟

1864, you and Katherine were the perfect couple.

1864年 你和凯瑟琳真是天生一对

They've come back.Did you get the Gilbert watch?

他们回来了 拿到吉尔伯特家族怀表了吗

I can get it.Hey, man. You ok? - Come here.

我能搞到 哥们 你还好吗 -过来

Whoa. Whoa. I got you.I know you.

我扶住你了 我认识你

I think you have the wrong person.You haven't aged a day.

我想你认错人了 你身上一点岁月的痕迹都没有

There are things that you don't know,

有些事你不知道

Things that I want to tell you, but I can't.

我想告诉你 但我不能

Are you sure that the man you knew,His name was Stefan Salvatore?

你确定你认识的那个人 他叫斯特凡·塞尔瓦托吗

Yes. - When was this?1953.

我确定 -那是什么时候的事 1953年

Dear diary, I'm not a believer.

亲爱的日记 我不是个信徒

People are born. They grow old.

人们出生 变老

Then they die.That's the world we live in.

最后死亡 这才是我们生活的世界

How can I deny what's right in front of me?

我要怎样否认眼前的事实

Someone who never grows old,Never gets hurt.

有人永远不会变老 永远不会受伤

Someone who changes in ways that can't be explained.

有人会发生无法解释的变化

Girls bitten. - Somebody help!Bodies drained of blood.

被咬的女孩们 -救命 被吸干血液的尸体

重点讲解

1、explain

解释;说明

Not every judge, however, has the ability to explain the law in simple terms.

然而,不是每个法官都能用简单的语言来解释法律。

Don't sign anything until your solicitor has explained the contract to you.

在律师向你解释清楚合同之前,不要签署任何东西。

解释;辩解;说明…的理由

'Let me explain, sir.' — 'Don't tell me about it. I don't want to know.'

“您听我解释,先生。”——“别跟我说,我不想知道。”

Before she ran away, she left a note explaining her actions.

逃跑前,她留下一张便条解释原委。

2、original

起初的;最初的;原先的;原来的

The original plan was to hold an indefinite stoppage.

最初的计划是无限期停工。

The inhabitants have voted overwhelmingly to restore the city's original name of Chemnitz.

居民以压倒多数票同意恢复该市原来的名字“开姆尼茨”。

原物;原件;原作;原著;原文

When you have filled in the questionnaire, copy it and send the original to your employer.

填好这份问卷后,复印一份并将原卷交给雇主。

For once the sequel is as good as the original.

续集破天荒地与第一部一样精彩。

新创作的;未发表的;未发行的;未曾演出的

its policy of commissioning original work.

其委托创作新作品的政策

with catchy original songs by Richard Warner.

以及理查德·沃纳最新创作的朗朗上口的歌曲



分享到
重点单词
  • overwhelminglyadv. 压倒性地,不可抵抗地
  • diaryn. 日记,日记簿
  • restorevt. 恢复,修复,使复原
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • previouslyadv. 先前,在此之前
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • originaladj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的 n. 原件
  • indefiniteadj. 模糊的,不确定的,无限的
  • questionnairen. 调查表