美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第17集第4期:音信全无
日期:2016-06-22 20:39

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Your sister doesn't know you're hanging out with me, does she?

你姐姐不知道你跟我在一起吧

No. No. But I don't see why it would be a problem.

不知道 但我觉得这也不是问题啊


It's not like she knows what you are.I'd rather keep it our little secret.

她又不知道你的身份 我希望这能成为我们俩的秘密

You know, why don't you... why don't you keep this?

这样吧 要不然把这个送你吧

Why would you give this to me?Because. You like it. And I like you.

为什么送我 因为你喜欢啊 而且我喜欢你

You only like me because of what you want from me.

你喜欢我只是因为你有求于我

No. I...I like you.You know, you should wear it.

不是 我喜欢你 这个还是你戴着吧

It looks better on you anyway.I yelled at my mom last night.

它比较配你 我昨晚吼了我妈

You know, I feel like the parent yelling at the screwed-up kid.Maybe she needed to hear it.

就像是父母骂犯错的孩子那样 也许她该听听你的感受

Yeah, but just... I worry that if I push too hard,Then she will take off again.Cause that's her M.O.

但是我担心如果我过于苛求 她又要走了 那是她的风格

Just like Vicki,Who I haven't heard from since she left.

就像是薇姬 自从她走后就音信全无

Well, you can't control your mom, Matt,Any more than you can control your sister.

马特 你不能控制你妈妈 就像你不能控制你妹妹一样

I wish that she would just try a little. You know?If she would just try to try, that'd be ok.

我只希望她能小小努力一下 就算她只是试着去努力 也好啊

Maybe she'll surprise you.People have a tendency to do that.

也许她会给你个惊喜 人可能一夜之间就变的哦

I should go before the roads get even worse from the storm.

我得走了 不然遇到暴风雨会更难走

Yeah. Are you sure you should be driving right now?

你真的要在这种天气开车?

I have to. It's my dad's boyfriend's daughter's birthday.

必须去 我爸男朋友的女儿过生日

We have a non-traditional traditional ritual.

这是我们非传统的传统礼节

Well, buckle up. Don't speed.Stay off your cell phone.

那好吧 系好安全带 别超速 开车的时候不要用手机

And call me when you get there.Got it. Anything else?Yes.

到了给我打电话 明白了 还有别的事吗 有

词汇解析

1、take off

(飞机)起飞

We eventually took off at 11 o'clock and arrived in Venice at 1.30.

我们终于在11点起飞,1:30 到达威尼斯。

(产品、活动、事业等)腾飞,突然成功

They need to expand the number of farmers who are involved if the scheme's going to really take off.

这个方案要想真正成功,他们就需要增加参与的农场主的人数。

In 1944, he met Edith Piaf, and his career took off.

1944 年,他结识了伊迪思·比阿夫,从此他的事业开始腾飞。

(突然)离开,走开,走掉

He took off at once and headed back to the motel.

他立刻离开,回到汽车旅馆。

He took himself off to Mexico.

他突然动身去了墨西哥。

把…带走;(尤指强迫某人)使同去

The police stopped her and took her off to a police station.

警察拦住她,把她带到了警察局。

Martinez was taken off to jail.

马丁内斯被抓进了大牢。


2、hang out

晾晒(洗好的衣物)

I was worried I wouldn't be able to hang my washing out.

我担心自己没法把洗好的衣服晾出去。

闲逛,逗留

I often used to hang out in supermarkets.

我过去经常在超市里逛个没完。

We can just hang out and have a good time.

我们可以只是闲逛一下,开开心。

分享到