美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第15集第18期:普通人的生活
日期:2016-06-01 20:27

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Oh, come on. What do you think happened?Not an inkling?Never considered the possibility?

你以为发生什么了 一点也想不到吗 就没考虑过那种可能吗

I turned her.Why?She came to me, all pathetic,Looking for vampires.

我转化了她 为什么 她来找我的 可怜兮兮的 到处找吸血鬼

There was something about her,something I liked.There was something special.

她身上有种特质 我喜欢的那种 非常特别的地方

You turned her because you liked her?No, I slept with her because I liked her.

你转化了她 是因为你喜欢她吗 不 我和她上床是因为我喜欢她

I turned her because she begged me to.But you knew that, too, didn't you?

我转化她是因为她求我那么做的 你也很清楚的 对吗

Hmm. I guess she wasn't happy at home,wasn't happy with life in general,wasn't happy with you.

我猜她在家并不快乐 不像过着普通人的生活 和你在一起不快乐

Ah, this is a shame.We're kindred spirits, abandoned by the women we love.

真可惜啊 我们是同病相怜 都被喜欢的女人抛弃

Unrequited love sucks.Sounds like I got a lung.Which means I get to sit here and watch you die.

得不到回应的爱太可悲了 似乎我撕裂了你的肺 也就是说我可以坐在一边 看你死去

What happened?What did you do?Do what? He attacked me.Damon.

发生了什么 你做了什么 做什么 他袭击了我 达蒙

All I did was tell him the truth.His wife didn't want him anymore.

我只是告诉他真相 他妻子不再要他了

Not my fault he couldn't handle it.Like you've been handling Katherine?

他无法接受又不是我的错 就像你也无法接受凯瑟琳对你的背叛吗

I'm handling it fine. You know what?Isobel came to me.She found me.

我完全可以接受 你知道吗 伊泽贝尔找到我 她找到了我

And if she's related to Elena,that means she's related to Katherine.

如果她和埃琳娜有血缘关系 就是说她和凯瑟琳有血缘关系

Maybe katherine sent her to me.Stop it. You don't have to keep looking.

也许是凯瑟琳把她送给我的 住嘴 你不要再往下深挖了

It can't be a coincidence that Isobel sought me out.Can't.I'm assuming you'll take care of this.

伊泽贝尔找到我一定不是巧合 不是巧合 我想你会处理他的尸体吧

重点讲解

1、special

特别的;非同寻常的

You're very special to me, darling.

亲爱的,你对我来说很重要。

There are strong arguments for holidays at Easter and Christmas because these are special occasions.

支持复活节和圣诞节放假是有充分论据的,因为这些节日都是特殊的时刻。

特派的;有特殊用途的

Due to his wife's illness, he returned to the State Department as special adviser to the President.

由于妻子生病,他回到了国务院,出任总统的特别顾问。

Frank Deford is a special correspondent for Newsweek magazine.

弗兰克·德福特是《新闻周刊》杂志的特派记者。

特有的;独具特色的

Every anxious person will have his or her own special problems or fears.

每一个焦虑的人都会有自己的问题或者担心。

it requires a very special brand of courage to fight dictators.

与独裁者作斗争需要非同寻常的勇气。


2、assume

假定;以为;假设

It is a misconception to assume that the two continents are similar.

关于这两块大陆相似的假设是一种误解。

If the package is wrapped well, we assume the contents are also wonderful.

如果包装精美,我们就会认为里面装的也是好东西。

掌管,夺取,取得(权力);承担(责任)

Mr Cross will assume the role of Chief Executive with a team of four directors.

克劳斯先生将出任首席执行官,手下有4位经理。

If there is no president, power will be assumed by the most extremist forces.

如果没有主席,权力就会落入最极端的过激分子手中。

表现出(某种表情);装出,做出(某种样子)

He contented himself by assuming an air of superiority.

他表现出一副高高在上的样子以获得自我满足。

Prue assumed a placatory tone of voice.

普吕以一种安慰人的语气说话。

分享到