美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第9集第8期:一条项链
日期:2016-01-30 12:29

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Where are you going?Are you ok?Now I am.All my problems were because of that thing.

你要去哪儿 你没事吧 现在没事了 全部都是那块水晶惹的祸

Can't believe I didn't do that sooner.What's your grams gonna say?

我早该把它给扔了 不知道你外婆知道了会怎样


Grams isn't the one being haunted by a 150-year-old ghost, is she?

又不是她被那个150岁的鬼缠身 对吧

Ok, then.I like a man who can dine alone.A quiet strength.

那好吧 我喜欢单独用餐的人 很有魅力

I thought you were still in that whole Logan depression thing.

我以为你还在因罗根一事而心伤呢

Oh, I've sworn off men forever But it doesn't mean I can't observe them from a safe distance.

我已经发誓永远不碰男人 但那并不表示我不能远远地看男人

Well, I can introduce you.Thanks for coming.

我可以介绍你们认识 谢谢你能来

I wouldn't have called if it wasn't important.

事关紧要 否则我也不会打电话找你

I know that.He threatened her, Stefan.What would Damon want with Bonnie?

我知道 他威胁她 斯特凡 达蒙想从邦妮那里得到什么呢

She has this necklace. Caroline got it from Damon

她有条项链 卡罗琳从达蒙那里得到的

And she gave it Bonnie And now Damon wants it back.

然后她给了邦妮 现在达蒙要回去

He's tormenting her.Over a necklace.It's not just any necklace.

他不停地在折磨她 就为了一条项链 那不是普通的项链

It has to do with Bonnie's heritage.

和邦妮的家族有关

It belonged to one of her ancestors Who lived here during the civil war.

曾经是她的一个祖先的 她在南北战争的时候住在这里

When you and Damon lived here.Her name was Emily.

那个时候你和达蒙也住在这里 她名叫艾米莉

She was Katherine's handmaid Who lived here during the civil war.

是凯瑟琳的侍女 也是一名女巫

重点讲解

1、believe

相信;认为

Experts believe that the coming drought will be extensive.

专家们认为即将发生的旱灾将侵袭大片地区。

I believe you have something of mine.

我想你拿了我什么东西。

相信(某人或某人的话)

He did not sound as if he believed her.

他听起来似乎并不相信她。

Never believe anything a married man says about his wife.

永远不要相信一个已婚男人说的任何有关他妻子的话。

认为…是应该的(或正确的)

He believed in marital fidelity.

他认为婚内应该忠诚。

decent candidates who believed in democracy.

信奉民主政治的正派候选人


2、observe

(尤指为了解而)观察,观测

Stern also studies and observes the behaviour of babies.

斯特恩还研究观察婴儿的行为。

Are there any classes I could observe?

有我可以观摩的课吗?

(尤指就注意到或深思熟虑之事)说,评论,评述

We observe that the first calls for radical transformation did not begin until the period of the industrial revolution.

我们认为直到工业革命时期才出现了要求彻底变革的第一波呐喊。

'He is a fine young man,' observed Stephen.

“他是个很不错的小伙子,”斯蒂芬评论道。

遵守,奉行(法律、习俗等)

Imposing speed restrictions is easy, but forcing motorists to observe them is trickier.

限制车速容易,但强制司机遵守这些限速规定就难办多了。

The army was observing a ceasefire

军队正遵守停火协议。

分享到
重点单词
  • decentadj. 体面的,正派的,得体的,相当好的
  • democracyn. 民主,民主制,民主国家
  • imposingadj. 令人难忘的,壮丽的 vbl. 强迫,利用
  • droughtn. 干旱
  • transformationn. 转型,转化,改造
  • fidelityn. 忠实,忠诚,准确性
  • observev. 观察,遵守,注意到 v. 评论,庆祝
  • necklacen. 项链
  • radicaladj. 激进的,基本的,彻底的 n. 激进分子
  • depressionn. 沮丧,萧条