美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第15集第13期:很棒的约会计划
日期:2016-05-26 20:00

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

This is the woman, Isobel. From north Carolina.

就是她 伊泽贝尔 来自北卡罗莱纳

Remember her now?Who wants to know?I do.Who else wants to know?

现在有印象了吗 谁想知道 我想知道v还有谁想知道


Did you kill her?Sorry. Don't know her.Hey, are you comin'?

你杀了她吗 不好意思 不认识她 你一起来吗

The real housewives of mystic falls await.He's already been hit on, like, 35 times.

神秘瀑布镇的主妇等着呢 他被点名 大概35次了

He's total cougar bait.Impressive.More like embarrassing.

完全是个熟女杀手 真牛 尴尬

Hi, Mrs. Donovan.Hi, Elena honey.Hi, Kelly.Long time no see.

嗨 多诺万夫人 埃琳娜 亲爱的 嗨 凯丽 好久不见

How are you doing? Oh, same old.Oh. Matty tells me you broke his heart.

过得怎么样 老样子 马特告诉我你伤了他的心

Mom.Just kidding.Calm down.He found his rebound girl.

妈妈 开玩笑的啦 镇定 他找到了新女友疗情伤

Oh. Here you go, sweetheart.However many that'll buy.

给你 亲爱的 能买几张买几张

I just hope I don't get bachelor 3.I dated him in high school.

我就希望不要抽到3号 高中的时候和他约会过

Not impressive.In any way.Very exciting.I've got the big date planned.

真差劲 那方面也是 真激动啊 我有一个很棒的约会计划

It's a romantic dinner,Secluded spot somewhere woodsy.

共进浪漫的晚餐 在树林里找个隐蔽的地方

You're making me think I should buy a ticket Well, you are in charge. You could always rig it.

你说的我都想买一张票了 你是负责人 你可以暗箱操作嘛

Pardon me.I ran the check on the history teacher.

不好意思 我调查了那历史老师的资料

You want this before or after your big debut?

你现在就想要调查结果 还是待会儿

How's it look?He checks out.Couple of speeding tickets.It's a rough story, though.

结果怎么样 没什么问题 就一些超速单 不过他也挺不幸

Turns out his wife went missing a few years back North Carolina North Carolina?

他妻子几年前在北卡罗莱纳失踪 北卡罗莱纳

She have a name?Yeah. Isobel.Isobel.

查到她的名字了吗 伊泽贝尔 伊泽贝尔

重点讲解

1、charge

向…收费;索要(钱);要价

Even local nurseries charge 100 a week.

连本地托儿所每星期都要收费100英镑。

The majority of stalls charged a fair price.

多数货摊要价比较公道。

将…的账单寄给…;把…记在…的账上

Go out and buy a pair of glasses, and charge it to us.

去买副眼镜,账记在我们头上。

All transactions have been charged to your account.

所有交易都记在你的账户上了。

(提供服务的)要价,收费

We can arrange this for a small charge.

我们可以将此安排好,只收取很少的费用。

Customers who arrange overdrafts will face a monthly charge of 5.

透支的客户每月要缴纳5英镑的费用。


2、check out

结账退房;结账离开(诊所);给…办理结账手续

They packed and checked out of the hotel.

他们收拾好东西,办理了退房手续。

I was disappointed to miss Bryan, who had just checked out.

我非常失望没有见着布赖恩,他刚退房走了。

了解清楚;核实;查实

Maybe we ought to go down to the library and check it out.

或许我们应该去趟图书馆,查个明白。

We ought to check him out on the computer.

我们理应在电脑上查清他的资料。

经证实是对的;符合要求

She was in San Diego the weekend Jensen got killed. It checked out.

詹森遇害的那个周末她在圣迭戈,后经查证情况属实。

Everything checks out.

查过了,一切正常。

分享到