美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第13集第2期:女巫的食谱
日期:2016-04-14 14:06

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Mmm, good morning.I could get used to this.Rise and shine, sleepyheads.

早啊 我会渐渐习惯你的问候 太阳晒屁股啦 小懒虫们

Damon! Please! What are you doing?Oh, stop being smutty.Seriously, get out of here!

达蒙 拜托 -你干什么呢 别卿卿我我的了 说真的 快滚出去


If I see something I haven't seen before,I'll throw a dollar at it. Now listen,

如果围观到什么新鲜花样 我会掏钱的 听好了

We have some very important business to discuss.And it has to be right now?

我们有些重要的事要商量一下 非得现在说吗

Well, we have lots to do, now that we're all friends and working toward a common goal.

我们有很多事要做 既然大家都是朋友 而且目标一致

So, in order to open the tomb,we need to find the journal to get the grimoire to open the spells.

为了打开古墓 我们得找到那本日记 拿到魔法书从而解除咒语

First things first-- since you are Elena Gilbert,You're on journal duty.

首先 既然你是吉尔伯特家族的 日记的事情就由你来负责

Since when am I helping?Well, Stefan's helping,and you've taken up residence in Stefan's bed, ergo.

怎么我也在计划内了 斯特凡在帮忙 而既然你们同床共枕 所以...

You don't have to do anything you don't want to do.I'll look for it today. Good.

你不需要做任何你不想做的事情 我一会儿去找找看 很好

How do we know that this journal will hold the location of the grimoire?

你怎么知道日记里面 会写明魔法书的位置

We're really going to take the word of this vampire?

我们真的要相信那个吸血鬼的话吗

Seemed like a dimwit In lieu of any other options.

他似乎是个白痴 我们没有其它的选择

OK, what exactly is a grimoire, anyway?It's a witch's cookbook.

好吧 那本魔法书到底是什么东西 是一本女巫的食谱

Every spell that a witch casts is unique unto itself,so every witch would document their work.

女巫所使用的每一个咒语 都是第一无二的 所以每个女巫都要记录下自己的咒语

Yeah. Cookbook.What about our mystery vampire?

对 就是本食谱 那些隐藏在暗处的吸血鬼怎么办

Dimwit obviously wasn't working alone,so whoever's out there knows who we are.

那白痴显然不是在孤军奋战 我们在明 他们在暗

And I don't like that disadvantage, so Chop, chop.

我可不喜欢这种劣势 所以 快点行动起来

You know, I really like this menage-three some team thing.

我真的很喜欢我们3个人的小分队

It's got a bit of a kink to it.Don't screw it up.

纠缠在一起真带劲儿 别搞砸了

He does have Oh, right, yeah.Ok.Oh! No, come here.We shouldn't

他真的有 差点忘了 好吧 别走 过来 我们不应该

重点讲解

1、common

常见的;普遍的

His name was Hansen, a common name in Norway.

他的名字叫汉森,在挪威是一个常见的名字。

Oil pollution is the commonest cause of death for seabirds.

石油污染是造成海鸟死亡最常见的原因。

共有的;共同的

Moldavians and Romanians share a common language.

摩尔达维亚人和罗马尼亚人使用同一种语言。

Such behaviour is common to all young people.

这种行为在年轻人中司空见惯。

寻常的;普通的

Democracy might elevate the common man to a position of political superiority.

民主也许能提升普通人的政治地位,让他们产生优越感。

Common salt is made up of 40% sodium and 60% chloride.

食盐由40%的钠和60%的氯化物构成。


2、screw up

眯起(眼睛);扭曲(面部)

She had screwed up her eyes, as if she found the sunshine too bright.

她眯起了眼睛,好像是觉得阳光太刺眼。

Close your eyes and screw them up tight.

合上眼睛,闭紧。

把(纸)揉成一团

He would start writing to his family and would screw the letter up in frustration.

他会提笔给家人写信,却常常懊恼沮丧地又把信纸揉成一团。

He screwed up his first three efforts after only a line or two.

前 3 次他只写了一两行就把纸揉成了一团。

弄糟;搞乱;毁坏

You can't open the window because it screws up the air conditioning.

你不能打开窗户,那样空调就不起作用了。

Get out. Haven't you screwed things up enough already!

滚出去。事情给你搞得还不够糟啊!

分享到
重点单词
  • screwn. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物 v. 拧,拧紧
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • elevatevt. 举起,提拔,素养提升,鼓舞 vi. 变高
  • superiorityn. 优越性,优势
  • residencen. 住处,住宅,居住
  • disadvantagen. 不利,不利条件,损害,损失
  • documentn. 文件,公文,文档 vt. 记载,(用文件等)证明
  • mysteryn. 神秘,秘密,奥秘,神秘的人或事物
  • pollutionn. 污染,污染物
  • democracyn. 民主,民主制,民主国家