美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第9集第20期:需要有人倾诉
日期:2016-02-16 16:18

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

I'm not gonna hurt you.What's going on, Elena?

我不会伤害你的 怎么回事 埃琳娜

I'll explain everything, Bonnie, ok?

我会向你解释一切的 邦妮 好吗


Let's just get out of here.Bonnie. Bonnie, look at me.

我们先回家吧 邦妮 邦妮 看着我

Trust me.He's not going to hurt you.Come on.Come on.Shh. Get in.

相信我 他不会伤害你 来吧 快 上车

Is she in danger of becoming...

她会不会变成...

No. No, she has to die with my blood in her system,

不 只有当她死亡时 体内存在我的血液才可能

So keep an eye on her tight And make sure that nothing happens,

所以要密切留意她 确保她不会有事

And once it leaves her system, she'll be fine.

只要血液排出 她就没事了

I'm gonna tell her the truth.You sure?I can trust her.

我要告诉她真相 你确定吗 我信任她

I need someone to know, someone to talk to.

我需要有个人让我倾诉

I can't live in secret.I know.Shouldn't have to.

我不能活在秘密里 我理解 你也不该活在秘密里

You saved her life.Shouldn't have to.

你救了她的命 抱歉 斯特凡 我原以为

I couldn't be with you, but I can.

不能和你在一起 但其实我可以的

You don't have to push me away.I can do this.

你不用把我推开 我可以做到的

重点讲解

1、trust

信任;信赖

'I trust you completely,' he said.

“我完全信任你,”他说。

He did argue in a general way that the president can't be trusted.

他确实泛泛提过总统不可信赖。

信任;信赖

He destroyed me and my trust in men.

他毁了我,也摧毁了我对男人的信任。

You've betrayed their trust.

你已经背叛了他们的信任。

相信(某人会做某事)

That's why I must trust you to keep this secret.

那就是为什么我必须得相信你会保守这个秘密的原因。

They argued that the ruling party could not be trusted to oversee its own removal from power.

他们争辩说不能相信执政党会监督解除自身的权力。

xxgrjFeb16.jpg

2、come on

(表示鼓励)来吧

Come on Doreen, let's dance.

来吧,多琳,我们跳舞吧。

得了吧;算了吧

'Have you said all this to the police?' — 'Aw, come on!'

“你是不是把这些都告诉警方了?”“呀,怎么会呢!”

Come on, Sue, that was two years ago.

得了吧,休,那是两年前。

进展;进步

Lee is coming on very well now and it's a matter of deciding how to fit him into the team.

李现在进步很大,问题是如何在队里给他找一个合适的位置。

The knee's coming on fine, I'm walking comfortably already.

膝盖恢复得很好,我现在走路已经不疼了。

分享到
重点单词
  • suevt. 控告,起诉 vi. 请求,追求,起诉
  • overseevt. 监督,监管,监视