美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第20集第17期:家庭聚会
日期:2016-09-03 20:30

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

You've transitioned.You'd have rather found me dead?

你完成转化了 你更愿意我死掉吗

Katherine saved my life once. I owed her.

凯瑟琳救过我 我欠她情


That doesn't mean I'd wish her curse on anyone

但我不想她诅咒任何人

It feels more like a gift.That will change.Why is that?

我觉得更像是赠礼 你的想法会变的 为什么

Because even in death,your heart is pure, Stefan.

因为即便已经死去 你仍然有一颗纯洁的心 斯特凡

I sense that about you.That will be your curse.Emily, wait.

我能感觉得到 那就是对你的诅咒 艾米莉 等等

Stefan.Damon told me the rest of the story.

斯特凡 达蒙把余下的事情告诉我了

I thought I might find you here.

我猜你会在这

I should have died that night,just like I had chosen.

我那晚就应该死的 如我原本选择的那样

I should have let Damon die, too.

我该让达蒙也死掉

But you didn't. And if you die now,It's not gonna change what happened.

但你没有 就算你现在死了 也挽回不了过去

Every single person that's been hurt.

每一个受伤害的人

Every single life that's been lost,it's because of me.

每一条逝去的生命 都是我一手造成

The night that my parents died.

我爸妈去世的那晚

I blew off family night so that I could go off to some party.

我为了参加别的派对 取消了家庭聚会

I ended up getting stranded,and they had to come pick me up.

结果我被困住了 他们只得来接我

That's why we ended up in the car at Wickery Bridge.

所以我们才会开车经过维克里大桥

And that's why they died.

所以他们才丧命

词汇解析

1、transition

转变;过渡;变革;变迁

The transition to a multi-party democracy is proving to be difficult.

事实证明,向多党民主制的转型非常艰难。

a period of transition.

过渡时期

(从某一状态或活动)转变,过渡(到另一状态或活动)

Most of the discussion was on what needed to be done now as we transitioned from the security issues to the challenging economic issues.

随着我们由安全议题转向具有挑战性的经济议题,讨论最多的就是目前需要做些什么。

There was a significant decline in the size of the business as the company transitioned to an intellectual property company.

随着公司向知识产权公司转型,其业务规模显著下降。


2、strand

(头发、电线或纱线等的)股,缕

She tried to blow a gray strand of hair from her eyes.

她竭力想把眼前的一缕白发吹开。

high fences, topped by strands of barbed-wire.

顶部装有一束束带刺铁丝的高围栏

(计划或理论的)部分,方面

There had been two strands to his tactics.

他的策略分两个部分。

He's trying to bring together various strands of radical philosophic thought.

他正试图把各种激进的哲学思想综合在一起。

分享到
重点单词
  • challengingadj. 大胆的(复杂的,有前途的,挑战的) n. 复杂
  • transitionn. 过渡,转变
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • cursen. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端 vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使受罪 vi
  • propertyn. 财产,所有物,性质,地产,道具
  • intellectualn. 知识份子,凭理智做事者 adj. 智力的,聪明的
  • declinen. 衰微,跌落; 晚年 v. 降低,婉谢
  • radicaladj. 激进的,基本的,彻底的 n. 激进分子
  • strandn. (线等的)股,缕,一个部分 vt. 弄断(如绳的)
  • democracyn. 民主,民主制,民主国家