美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第1集第13期:谢谢你的问候
日期:2016-10-26 12:10

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Hey. How are you doing?Great, Elena. Walkin' on sunshine.Thanks for asking.

你最近怎样 很好 埃琳娜 漫步阳光下 谢谢你的问候

Damon...Elena...We should be able to talk about this.

达蒙 埃琳娜 我们得谈谈这事


Damon, we're close enough now.I really want to know how you're doing.

达蒙 我们关系很好了 我真的想知道你到底怎么了

I kissed you, I thought you kissed me back.Doppelganger hijinks ensued.

我亲了你 我以为你回应我了 你的替身胡闹呢

How do you think I'm doing?I think that you're hurt.

你觉得我会怎么样 我觉得你很受伤

Hmm. Oh, I don't get hurt, Elena.No, you don't admit that you get hurt.

错了 我没受伤 埃琳娜 你怎么就不承认自己受伤了呢

You get angry and cover it up,and then you do something stupid.

明明生气了还要掩饰 然后又会做出些蠢事

You're scared.You think Katherine's going to send me off the deep end, don't you?I don't need to hurt for that.

你害怕了 你怕我被凯瑟琳气得 做出什么傻事来 是吧 我不会因为这个受伤的

You know, why,Why is it such a surprise that I would kiss you?

只是 为什么 为什么这么惊讶 我会吻你

That's not a surprise.I'm surprised that you thought I would kiss you back.

我不为这个惊讶 只是惊讶你以为我会回应你

Now I'm hurt.Elena!Bonnie, what happened?

我现在很受伤了 埃琳娜 邦妮怎么了

Oh, hey, sorry. I was just looking for the, uh The bathroom's down the hall.

打扰了 我想问一下 洗手间在大厅尽头

Hey, look, I'm,I'm sorry about your dad.

那个 我 请节哀顺变

Today's been a big day of sorrys from people who really don't give a crap.

那些以前招呼都不打的人 今天都假惺惺地来慰问了

词汇解析

1、cover up

(用…)盖在…上(以保护或隐藏)

He fell asleep in the front room so I covered him up with a duvet.

他在起居室睡着了,我便给他盖上了羽绒被。

隐藏,遮掩(事实)

He suspects there's a conspiracy to cover up the crime.

他怀疑有人密谋掩盖犯罪事实。

They knew they had done something terribly wrong and lied to cover it up.

他们知道自己犯了十分严重的错误,于是撒谎隐瞒。


2、surprise

意想不到的事;突如其来的事;令人惊奇的事(或消息等)

I have a surprise for you: We are moving to Switzerland!

我有一个惊喜的消息要告诉你:我们要搬去瑞士了!

It may come as a surprise to some that a normal, healthy child is born with many skills.

一个身体健康正常的小孩天生就会许多技能,这或许会令有些人感到惊奇。

惊奇;惊讶;诧异

The Foreign Office in London has expressed surprise at these allegations.

位于伦敦的英国外交部对这些说法表示惊讶。

You mean he's going to vote against her? Scobie asked in surprise.

斯科比惊讶地问道:“你是说他会投她的反对票吗?”

使惊奇;使诧异;使感到意外

We'll solve the case ourselves and surprise everyone.

我们要自己解决这件事,然后让所有人感到吃惊。

It surprised me that a driver of Alain's experience should make those mistakes.

令我惊讶的是像阿兰这样经验丰富的司机竟然会犯那样的错误。

分享到