美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第9集第19期:夸下海口
日期:2017-05-11 21:18

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Unless of course you have this.What?Oh, no. There it is.

除非你有这个 什么 别去 又来了

That's the ultimate lie, isn't it?

这是你的终极谎言 是吧


You spun this whole thing

整件事都是你编造的

so that we would have to get the stone from you, didn't you?

骗我们求你交出月光石 是不是

I didn't spin anything, Stefan. It's the truth.

我没编故事 斯特凡 这是真的

No. Let me guess.You wanna trade that stone for your freedom.

得了 我猜猜 你是想拿月光石换取自由吧

You manipulative, psychotic bitch.

你这个摆布人的疯婆子

My freedom?That's where you're wrong, Stefan.

自由 你错了 斯特凡

I don't want my freedom,

我不祈求自由

cause when Klaus shows up to kill us all--and he will.

等到克劳斯来杀我们的时候 他一定会来的

I'll be in the tomb, where no vampire will enter,because they can't get out.

我会在墓里 没有吸血鬼会进来 因为这里有进无出

I'll be the safest psychotic bitch in town.

我会是镇上最安全的疯婆子

I'm sorry about today.

今天的事真对不起

I didn't know that was gonna happen.

我不知道会这样

I believe you.

我相信你

I wish we could save Elena.

我也希望我们能救埃琳娜

I know that you want to.And I will.

我知道这是你的愿望 我会成功的

You remind me of Trevor.Why? Why him?

你让我想起了特雷弗 为什么想到他

Because he always talked a big game,

他总是想也不想夸下海口

he was always working an angle,

他总是打着自己的算盘

but underneath it all, he was the best friend anyone could ever hope for.

可是表象之下 他是那个为朋友两肋插刀的人

Hmm. Where'd that get him?Dead.

那他得到了什么呢 死了

词汇解析

1、ultimate

最后的;最终的

He said it is still not possible to predict the ultimate outcome.

他说现在还无法预料最终的结局。

The ultimate aim is to expand the network further.

最终目的是为了进一步拓展该网络。

最根本的;最基础的;最原始的

Plants are the ultimate source of all foodstuffs.

植物是所有食物的最根本来源。

The ultimate cause of what's happened seems to have been the advertising campaign.

出事的最根本原因似乎在于那场广告宣传活动。

最重要的;最强大的;至高的

the ultimate power of the central government.

中央政府的至高权力

Of course, the ultimate authority remained the presidency.

当然,拥有最高权力者依然是总统。


2、get out

逃离;被迫离开

They probably wanted to get out of the country.

他们或许想逃离这个国家。

I told him to leave and get out.

我叫他滚开。

退出(组织);撤销(承诺)

I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.

我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。

Getting out of the contract would be no problem.

撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。

(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知

If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.

如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。

Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.

我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应。

分享到
重点单词
  • disastrousadj. 灾难性的
  • criticaladj. 批评的,决定性的,危险的,挑剔的 adj. 临
  • scandaln. 丑闻,中伤,反感,耻辱
  • networkn. 网络,网状物,网状系统 vt. (以网络)覆
  • campaignn. 运动,活动,战役,竞选运动 v. 从事运动,参加竞
  • manipulativeadj. 操纵的,巧妙处理的
  • expandv. 增加,详述,扩展,使 ... 膨胀, vi. (谈
  • sourcen. 发源地,来源,原始资料
  • spinv. (使)旋转,疾驰,纺织,结网,眩晕 n. 纺织,旋
  • outcomen. 结果,后果