美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第17集第10期:自己做决定
日期:2016-06-28 20:14

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Jeremy Gilbert?Is that what you've been up to?

杰里米·吉尔伯特 你一直就在忙这个

He's my friend. What's the big deal?

他是我朋友 有什么大不了的


His family is the reason I was stuck in a tomb for over a century.

就因为他的祖先 我才被困墓穴里一个多世纪

That doesn't mean he'll make the same choices.I want you to stop seeing him.

这不等于他也会那样做 我不许你再见他

I've been on my own for a long time, mother.

我已经独立很久了 妈妈

I can make my own decisions.Then stop acting like a child!

我可以自己做决定 那就别这么幼稚

As soon as Jeremy finds out what you really are, he will turn on you.

一旦杰里米发现你的真实身份 他就会变成你的敌人

He already knows.What did you just say?Jeremy knows.

他已经知道了 你说什么 杰里米知道了

He likes it. And he likes me.Thank you.For trying to help me.

他接受了这个事实 也接受了我 谢谢你 试着帮我

They just needed somebody to blame,someone to punish.

他们只想是要归罪于某人 施以折磨惩罚

Elena You shouldn't be here.She was supposed to stay in the car.

埃琳娜 你不该来这 她本该呆在车里

Unh! No. No. No. Not him.Whatever. Let's get you down.

不 不 不 别杀他 管他呢 把你放下来再说

There's vervain on the ropes.Elena, pull that.

绳子上有马鞭草 埃琳娜 拉绳子

All right, let's go. Clothes on.Wait. What? Guys, come on.

成了 走吧 穿上衣服 等等 干嘛 伙计们 快走

We have to get out of here.Uhh! Come on, we gotta go.

我们得赶快离开 快 我们必须离开

The other one.Oh, my God.Can you get him in the car?

还有一个 哦 天哪 你能扶他上车吗

Yeah. All right, go.What about you?You rescue, I'll distract. Go.

能 很好 去吧 那你呢 你救人 我掩护 走吧

词汇解析

1、turn on

打开(设备);接通(…的供应)

I want to turn on the television.

我想开电视。

She asked them why they hadn't turned the lights on.

她问他们为什么不开灯。

对…进行身体(或语言)攻击;斥责

Demonstrators turned on police, overturning vehicles and setting fire to them.

示威者攻击警察,推翻车辆并将其纵火焚烧。

He turned on Pete and accused him of being mixed up in drugs.

他怒斥皮特,指责他沾染毒品。

依靠;取决于

The plot turns on whether Ilsa will choose her lover or her husband.

故事情节取决于伊尔莎会选择情人还是丈夫。


2、suppose

假定;假设;设想

Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.

假设有人给了你一枚鸡蛋并要你准确描述鸡蛋里面有什么。

Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.

假设他是对的,我确实明天就会死,那该怎么办?也许我应该再买一份保险。

(根据所知)认为,推断,料想

The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.

这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。

I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed.

我很清楚那个问题比他料想的要更复杂。

分享到