美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第3集第10期:勾搭别的单身
日期:2016-12-01 13:39

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

You busting us, or you joining us?Neither.

你是来干涉我们的 还是来加入我们的 都不是

Hoping you can make sure everyone's out of here by dark.What happens after dark?

我想要你在天黑之前确保大家都离开了 天黑以后会怎样


Someone ends up wasted and dead at the bottom of the lake.

有人会落单 留在这里 淹死在湖底

You heard your mom. The family's liable if anything happens.

你妈妈说过 要是出了事我们家族要负责的

Don't be a party killer.Hey, I didn't say you had to stop partying.I just said you have to take it elsewhere.

拜托别做派对杀手啊 我可没说要你别办派对了 我只是叫你到别的地方去办

All right.We'll be out of here.

知道了 一会儿就走

Why are you looking at him with your serious vampire look?

你干嘛一副要吃人的样子看着他

My what? My "serious vampire look"?Mm-hmm. I mean, it's different from your worried vampire look.

什么 我一副吃人的样子 是啊 跟你担心别人的时候也不一样

Neither of which stray too far from your "hey, it's Tuesday" look."

你这样一点都不像 星期二 好开心啊"的样子

Oh. I get it. Ok.You think I'm, uh, you think I'm too serious.

我明白了 你觉得 你觉得我太严肃了

I mean, I wasn't going to say it like that. But...Hey, Amy.

我可没这么说 不过嘛 艾米你好啊

You know, you're missing all the fun in the water.Ah, not waterproof.Too bad.

你不去玩水不无聊吗 我这个不防水呀 好可惜

So, there's a full moon tonight.We gonna light a fire later and tell ghost stories?

今晚满月 我们一起围着篝火讲鬼故事吧

Uh, I don't know.Matt.What the hell? I've been calling you.I know, I got held up. But I'm here now.

我不知道 马特 怎么回事 我打你一天电话了 我知道 我有事 不过我现在来了嘛

Hey, Caroline.Go find somebody single to stalk, Amy.

你好 卡罗琳 你去勾搭别的单身吧 艾米

Seriously?She was flirting with you.She's harmless. You don't have to be rude.

没搞错吧 她在跟你调情呢 她构不成什么威胁 你没必要这么无礼

You're mad?You've been dodging my calls all day.

你生气了吗 你一整天都不接我电话

And you get to show up here and be the jealous girlfriend?It's kinda lame, Care.

现在又忽然出现 还跟我吃醋 这也太过分了 卡尔

词汇解析

1、hold up

举起;抬起;提起

She held up her hand stiffly.

她直挺挺地举着手。

Hold it up so that we can see it.

把它举起来让我们看看。

支撑;支承

Mills have iron pillars all over the place holding up the roof.

工厂里四处都立有铁柱支撑着房顶。

Her legs wouldn't hold her up.

她双腿都站不住了。

耽搁;阻延

Why were you holding everyone up?

你为什么耽搁了大家?

Continuing violence could hold up progress towards reform.

持续的暴力活动可能会阻延改革的进程。

举出…作为批评(或赞扬)的对象

She said the picture that had appeared in a Sunday newspaper had held her up to ridicule.

她说一份周日的报纸上刊登的照片使她备受嘲讽。

He had always been held up as an example to the younger ones.

他总是被树为弟妹学习的榜样。


2、flirt

(和…)调情;(和…)打情骂俏

Dad's flirting with all the ladies, or they're all flirting with him, as usual.

和平常一样,爸爸在和所有的女士调情,或者说所有的女士都在和他调情。

He flirts outrageously.

他肆无忌惮地调情。

不认真地考虑;有…的念头(或想法)

Di Pietro, 45, has been flirting with the idea of a political career.

迪彼得罗,45 岁,一直有从政的念头。

They flirted with the idea of making records throughout the 1980s.

他们想过要在20世纪80年代不停地出唱片。

分享到
重点单词
  • strayn. 走失的家畜,浪子 adj. 迷途的,偶然的 vi.
  • violencen. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行
  • ridiculen. 嘲笑,愚弄,笑柄 v. 嘲笑,嘲弄,愚弄
  • waterproofadj. 防水的,耐水的 n. 防水材料 (英)雨衣 v
  • harmlessadj. 无害的,无恶意的
  • liableadj. 有义务的,应负责的,有 ... 倾向
  • flirtn. 卖弄风骚的人,调情的人 vi. 掠过,轻率对待,调
  • stalkn. 茎,梗 n. 跟踪,高视阔步 v. 悄悄靠近,跟踪
  • rudeadj. 粗鲁的,无礼的 adj. 粗糙的,粗野的
  • reformv. 改革,改造,革新 n. 改革,改良