美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第18集第2期:假仁假义的理由
日期:2016-07-01 21:04

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Trying to get the town off the trail of vampires,which is not very easy,

好让镇上没有吸血鬼出没的迹象 真不容易呀

considering there's an entire tomb of them running around.

要知道墓里所有吸血鬼都跑出来了


What are we planning on doing about that?

我们该怎么办

We're not gonna be doing much of anything if you don't have your strength.

要是你没有足够的力量 我们什么也做不成

There's nothing wrong with partaking in a healty diet of human blood from a blood bank.

其实根本不算是做坏事啊 有节制地喝血库里的血完全可以接受

You're not actually killing anyone.I have my reasons.Well, what are those holier-than-thou reasons?

你又没有杀人 我有我的理由 什么假仁假义的理由呢

You know, we've never actually discussed that.You know, I-I'd love to hear this story.

我们从来没有真正讨论过 我 愿闻其详

You're really enjoying this, aren't you,just watching me in a struggle?Very much so.

你真的很享受 是吧 看着我痛苦挣扎 非常享受

I hate to break it to you, Damon,But.ahem I actually have it under complete control.You do?

我不想破坏你的兴致 达蒙 但是 我真的已经完全控制住了 是吗

Oh. Well, then you should just carry on making the rest of us vampires look bad.

好吧 那你就继续让 其他吸血鬼自惭形秽吧

Have a great day, Stef.Oh. Hey, I almost forgot something.

祝你今天愉快 斯特 哎呀 差点忘了

Come on , Jeremy. Going to school.Walking out the door now.

快点 杰里米 要上学了 快出门

You forgot this.Thank you.Elena.Uncle John. Hi.

你忘了这个 谢谢 埃琳娜 约翰叔叔 你好

Jenna. John. You made it.Said I'd be in by noon.

珍娜 约翰 你竟然到了 我说过会中午前到的

what you say and what you do are typically two very different things.

你一向是 说一套做一套

Uncle John. What's up?I had some business in town.

约翰叔叔 过的好吗 我来镇上办些事

I thought a visit was in order.How long you staying?I don't know yet.

所以我想最好还是来拜访一下 你要待多久 还不知道

Hmm. OK. Well, I'm gonna go to school. I'll see you later.

好吧 我要去上学了 再见

词汇解析

1、complete

完全的;十足的

The rebels had taken complete control.

叛乱分子完全控制了局面。

It shows a complete lack of understanding by management.

这表明管理层对此完全不了解。

完整的;全部的;整个的

A complete tenement block was burnt to the ground.

整幢公寓大楼被付之一炬。

The job sheets eventually filled a complete book.

工作指导卡最终装满了整整一个册子。

使齐全;使完整

Children don't complete their set of 20 baby teeth until they are two to three years old.

小孩要到两三岁才会长齐20颗乳牙。

the stickers needed to complete the collection.

集全一整套所需的贴纸


2、control

(对机构、地方、体系等的)控制权,支配权

The restructuring involves Mr Ronson giving up control of the company.

这次改组涉及龙森先生放弃对公司的控制权。

The first aim of his government would be to establish control over the republic's territory.

他这届政府的首要目标是确立对共和国领土的控制权。

控制(能力);支配(能力)

He lost control of his car.

他的汽车失控了。

Some teachers have more control over pupils than their parents have.

有的老师比小学生的父母更能管得住他们。

控制;掌管;管理;统治

He now controls the largest retail development empire in southern California.

他现在掌管着加州南部最大的零售发展企业。

Almost all of the countries in Latin America were controlled by dictators.

当时几乎所有的拉丁美洲国家都由独裁者统治。

分享到
重点单词
  • controlledadj. 受约束的;克制的;受控制的 v. 控制;指挥;
  • territoryn. 领土,版图,领域,范围
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • retailn. 零售 vt. 零售,传述 adv. 以零售形式
  • collectionn. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐
  • blockn. 街区,木块,石块 n. 阻塞(物), 障碍(物)
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后