美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第4集第3期:无知是福
日期:2016-12-10 13:36

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Thank you.I'm hoping this peach cobbler will pave the way.What are you up to?

谢谢 我希望这块桃子派能为我铺平道路呢 你打的什么主意

I'm gonna go put some silver into Mason Lockwood and prove he's a werewolf.See you at the barbecue.

我打算给梅森·洛克伍德尝点银子 证明他是狼人 烤肉派对上见


Hey, Mason, you got a second?Nah, man, barbecue at Jenna Sommer's house.

梅森 有空吗 抱歉 我要去珍娜·萨默斯家的烤肉派对

Come on, give me 2 minutes. All right?

拜托 就两分钟行吗

You can't keep dodging me. I'm freaking out over here.

你不能总是躲着我 我都要憋疯了

Tyler, what do you want me to say, man?Yes, I turned into a wolf.No, it's not gonna happen to you.

泰勒 你想要我说什么 是的 我变成了狼 不 你不会变的

How do you know that?Because you're not gonna trigger the curse.

你怎么知道 因为你不会激活那个诅咒

Your dad didn't know anything about any of this.Neither did I till it happened to me.

你爸对此事一无所知 我变成这样之前 也是毫不知情

How does it get triggered?Ignorance is bliss. Trust me.

怎么激活那个诅咒 无知是福 相信我

You blow back into town with some supernatural family secret and you expect me not to ask questions?

你带着某种超自然的家族秘密回到镇上 却指望我不闻不问吗

I can't say anything more. I'm sorry, Tyler.It's just better for you if I don't.

我不能再向你透露更多了 抱歉 泰勒 不告诉你是为你好

You ever find that moonstone?Do you know where it is?

你找到那块月光宝石了吗 你知道它在哪

What's so special about it?I told you. It was my mom's.

为什么这么想要它 有什么特别之处 我说过了 它是我妈妈留下的

It's sentimental.Look, don't worry about it.Forget I even brought it up, all right.See ya later.

只是感怀一下罢了 算了 别想了 就当我没提过 好吧 回见

You shouldn't read someone's journal.I know. I'm sorry.

你不该偷看别人的日记 我知道 抱歉了

It was just too tempting, all your inner thoughts and feelings,laying there on your desk for me to read.

只是情难自禁啊 难得你的内心世界 就那样静静的摊在桌上等我阅读

词汇解析

1、freak

反常的;怪异的;极端的

Weir broke his leg in a freak accident playing golf.

韦尔因为一次打高尔夫时发生的离奇事故折断了腿。

The ferry was hit by a freak wave off the North Wales coast.

渡船在北威尔士海岸附近被一股反常的海浪击中。

(对某事物或活动痴迷的)…狂

Oat bran became the darling of health freaks last year.

燕麦麸在去年成为保健狂人的最爱。

computer freaks.

电脑狂

(使)吃惊;(使)不安;(使)恼怒;(使)困惑

I saw five cop cars pull into the driveway. And I literally freaked.

我看到 5 辆警车开进了我家的车道。我简直吓坏了。

I think they got freaked by women laughing at them.

我想他们被那些嘲笑他们的女人搞得不知所措了。


2、trigger

(枪的)扳机

A man pointed a gun at them and pulled the trigger.

一名男子拿枪指着他们,接着扣动了扳机。

引爆;启动;触发

The thieves must have deliberately triggered the alarm and hidden inside the house.

盗贼肯定是故意触发了报警器,然后躲在房子里。

The one thousand pound bomb was triggered by a wire.

那颗重达 1,000 磅的炸弹是由一根导线引爆的。

引起;发动;促使

the incident which triggered the outbreak of the First World War.

导致第一次世界大战爆发的事件

The current recession was triggered by a slump in consumer spending

目前的经济衰退是由消费支出骤跌引起的。

分享到