美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第12集第2期:欲盖弥彰
日期:2016-03-27 21:06

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

What are you looking for, Damon.That is my concern.

你在找什么 达蒙 不关你的事

No, but putting Elena in harm's way,That is my concern.

的确 但是让埃琳娜身处险境 就关我的事了


What are you talking about?I'm talking about Aatlanta.

你说什么呢 我在说亚特兰大的事

Oh, yeah. Elena and I had a blast.I get it.

是啊 我和埃琳娜狂欢去了 我明白了

You're just bitter because one of us gets to be with the person that we love,

你不过是内心苦痛 因为只有我可以跟自己所爱的人在一起

And poor Katherine is just out of reach.

而可怜的凯瑟琳仍被困在墓室里

I guess there isn't another way to get to that tomb.

我猜没有其他方法能打开墓穴了吧

Is that what Bree said?You're pathetic when you're fishing.

布瑞是这么说的吗 你竟想套我的话 真是可悲

You're transparent when you're deflecting.Don't you have school?Surprised? It's a good essay.

你却是欲盖弥彰 原形毕露 你不去上学吗 惊讶吗 论文写得不错

Your thoughts are clear, and your argument is well laid out.It's just uh... You don't actually

思路清晰 论证展开得也很充分 只是 你不会真的相信

Think there are vampires in Mystic Falls.

神秘瀑布镇有吸血鬼吧

No. I mean, I think statistically there's been More animal attacks, mysterious deaths, uh,

不 我是说 从统计数据来看 的确有越来越多的动物袭击 离奇死亡

People gone missing, more than any other place in the whole commonwealth of Virginia.

以及人口失踪 小镇上此类事件的数量 比弗吉尼亚州的其他地区都要多

It's conjecture,but creative, which is why you got the "A."

真是大胆的推测 不过很有创见 所以我给了你A

I just wouldn't get too,caught up in the whole conspiracy theory of it all.

但我可不会对这种 吸血鬼阴谋论太过着迷

Ah, I won't.Oh, uh, Jeremy,The source that you cited For the 1860s info,uh,Jonathan Gilbert.

我也不会的 对了 杰里米 你的资料来源中写到的 19世纪60年代的 乔纳森·吉尔伯特

Uh, my ancestor's journal?I'd really like to see it sometime.Really?

我祖先的日志吗 有机会的话我想看一看 真的吗

A first-person account of the civil war? That's like, uh,porn for a history teacher.

内战时期第一人称视角的记述 那简直是 历史老师的最爱

You think my essay is creative,wait till you get a load of this thing.Thank you.

你觉得我的文章有创见 那看过这个你会做何感想呢 谢谢

重点讲解

1、concern

忧虑;担心

The group has expressed concern about reports of political violence in Africa.

该团体对有关非洲政治暴力的报道表示关切。

The move follows growing public concern over the spread of the disease.

针对公众对该疾病的不断蔓延日益担忧,从而出台了这一举措。

使担忧;使心烦

The growing number of people seeking refuge in Thailand is beginning to concern Western aid agencies.

到泰国寻求庇护的人日益增多,这开始引起了西方援助机构的不安。

It concerned her that Bess was developing a crush on Max.

贝丝迷上了马克斯,这让她很担心。

令人担忧的事实(或情况)

His concern was that people would know that he was responsible.

他担心大家会知道是他的责任。

Unemployment was the electorate's main concern.

选民关心的主要是失业问题。


2、account

(银行等的)账户

Some banks make it difficult to open an account.

一些银行把开户弄得很麻烦。

I had two accounts with Natwest, a savings account and a current account.

我在国民威斯敏斯特银行有两个账户,一个储蓄账户和一个活期存款账户。

(书面或口头的)记述,描述,陈述,报告

He gave a detailed account of what happened on the fateful night.

他详细描述了那个灾难性夜晚所发生的事。

According to police accounts, Mr and Mrs Hunt were found dead on the floor of their kitchen.

据警方称,亨特夫妇被发现死在家里厨房的地板上。

分享到
重点单词
  • mysteriousadj. 神秘的,不可思议的
  • sourcen. 发源地,来源,原始资料
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • detailedadj. 详细的
  • currentn. (水、气、电)流,趋势 adj. 流通的,现在的,
  • conspiracyn. 阴谋
  • spreadv. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒 n. 伸展,传
  • ancestorn. 祖宗,祖先,原种
  • violencen. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行
  • conjecturev. & n. 推测,臆测