美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第8集第13期:厌倦了逃亡
日期:2017-04-15 16:47

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Rosemary.Is there somewhere we can talk?Yes.In here.

罗斯玛丽 有说话的地方吗 有 就在这儿

You h-have to forgive the house.

房子破旧您得见谅


Oh, no. What's a little dirt?I completely understand.

自然 有点儿灰尘何妨 我完全可以理解

So tell me, what is it that gives you the courage to call me?

那么告诉我 是什么让你鼓起勇气找我

I wanted my freedom.I'm tired of running.

我希望得到自由 我厌倦了逃亡

You're in a position to grant me that.

而你有赦免我的权利

I have complete authority to grant pardon to you and your little pet.

我完全有权力赦免你和你那小宠儿

What is his name these days? Trevor.

他叫什么来着 特雷弗

If I so see fit.Katerina Petrova?I'm listening.

若我认为适当的话 卡特琳娜·佩特洛娃 我在听

She didn't burn in the church in 1864.

她并没有在1864年教堂大火中丧生

Continue.She survived.Where is she?

继续 她活了下来 她在哪里

You don't seem surprised by this.

你似乎并不惊讶

Oh, when you called and invited me into this armpit of civilization,

你联络我 邀我来到这穷乡僻壤

which is a mere 3 hours from the town we know as Mystic Falls,

而且还距神秘瀑布镇不到3小时车程

I surmised it had everything to do with Katerina.

我就推测肯定和卡特琳娜有关系

Do you have her in your possession?No.

现在她在你手上吗 没有

I have better,I have her doppelganger.That's impossible.

不过我有更好的 我抓到了她的二重身 那不可能

Her family line ended with her.I know that for a fact.

她是她们家族最后一条血脉 那是事实

The facts are wrong.Well, show her to me.

这个事实是错的 把她带上来

Elijah, you're a man of honor.

以利亚 你是个守信义的人

You're to be trusted,But I want to hear you say it again.

我相信你言而有信 不过我还是想听你再说一遍承诺

You have my word that I will pardon you.Follow me.

我保证 我会赦免你 跟我来

词汇解析

1、complete

完全的;十足的

The rebels had taken complete control.

叛乱分子完全控制了局面。

It shows a complete lack of understanding by management.

这表明管理层对此完全不了解。

完整的;全部的;整个的

A complete tenement block was burnt to the ground.

整幢公寓大楼被付之一炬。

The job sheets eventually filled a complete book.

工作指导卡最终装满了整整一个册子。

使齐全;使完整

Children don't complete their set of 20 baby teeth until they are two to three years old.

小孩要到两三岁才会长齐20颗乳牙。

the stickers needed to complete the collection.

集全一整套所需的贴纸


2、position

位置;方位

The ship was identified, and its name and position were reported to the coastguard.

那艘船已找到,其名字和位置已报告给海岸警卫队。

This conservatory enjoys an enviable position overlooking a leafy expanse.

这个温室位置绝佳,放眼望去,草木繁茂,郁郁葱葱。

姿势;安置方式

Hold the upper back and neck in an erect position to give support for the head.

挺直上背部和脖子来支撑头部

Ensure the patient is turned into the recovery position.

确保使患者处于复苏体位。

分享到