美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第14集第6期:古怪和神秘
日期:2016-05-03 21:34

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

You're fun, and you're also kind of Strange and lurky, but,h, I guess I like that, too.

你很风趣 当然你还有点 古怪和神秘 不过 我也喜欢那些

So, yeah, you should come to the party, with me.It's in the woods by that old cemetery.

所以 你也来参加派对吧 和我一起 就在墓地附近的树林里


It's there, huh?That sounds cool.Uh, I'll meet you Oh--ok! Great!Cool.

在那里啊 听起来很棒 我们在那儿见 好极了 真棒 很好

Got a hot date,or are you just planning on nabbing the entire Gilbert family?

是想钓小帅哥 还是你想把吉尔伯特家族一网打尽呢

A party, right next to the old cemetery.Isn't that nice of them?

是个派对 就在老墓地的旁边 他们竟然主动送上门

Lots of warm bloods for starving vampires.I told you. I work alone.

那些饥饿的吸血鬼正好需要人血 我告诉过你了 我喜欢单干

Yeah, so do I.But you're minus a witch And I'm minus spell book.

当然 我也是 但你缺个女巫 而我少本魔法书

So what do you say?Stefan will come after you, you know that.

你觉得怎么样 斯特凡不会放过你 你知道的

For messing with Elena.Then he won't be too happy if I kill her when I don't get what I want.

因为你惹了埃琳娜 那他到时候可该痛苦了 因为我如果拿不到想要的东西 就会杀了她

When do you want to do this?God, it's like 1864 all over again.

你想什么时候动手 天呐 好像又回到了1864年

You Salvatores are truly pathetic when it comes to women.

你们塞尔瓦托兄弟 一遇到女人就变得很可悲

Tonight. After sundown.Meet at the church.

今天晚上 太阳落山之后 在教堂会合

重点讲解

1、starve

挨饿;饿死

A number of the prisoners we saw are starving.

我们看到的一些囚犯快要饿死了。

In the 1930s, millions of Ukrainians starved to death or were deported.

在 20 世纪 30 年代,有几百万乌克兰人饿死或被驱逐出境。

使挨饿

He said the only alternative was to starve the people, and he said this could not be allowed to happen.

他说唯一的其他选择就是让人们挨饿,又说这是绝对不允许发生的。

Judy decided I was starving myself.

朱迪认定我在让自己挨饿。

使极其缺乏;使迫切需要

The electricity industry is not the only one to have been starved of investment.

投资严重缺乏的不光是电力工业。

The most damaging thing the West could do is to starve Russia of new foreign capital.

西方能够祭出的最阴险一招就是不让俄罗斯得到新的外资。


2、mess

脏乱;凌乱;不整洁

The house is a mess.

屋里一片狼藉。

The wrong shampoo can leave curly hair in a tangled mess.

不合适的洗发水会使卷发纠结成乱糟糟的一团。

困境;麻烦;混乱

I've made such a mess of my life.

我把自己的生活弄得一团糟。

the many reasons why the economy is in such a mess.

经济陷入如此困境的众多原因

(意外滴落的)液体(或黏稠物)

Finally, making a dreadful mess, they devour the fruit.

最后,他们狼吞虎咽地吃起了水果,果汁滴得到处都是。

I'll clear up the mess later.

我呆会儿会把滴落的水擦干净。

分享到