美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第7集第12期:神志不清
日期:2015-12-25 13:21

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Where were you, Vick.

你上哪儿去了 薇姬

It's no big deal. Drop it already.Three people were murdered in the woods.

没什么大不了的 别问了 林子里有三个人被谋杀了


The cops were looking for you, they wanna qustion you.

警察一直在找你 他们想找你问话

They know where I live.Everyone was worry about you.

他们知道我住哪儿 每个人都很担心你

I'm back now, just let it go.Are you kidding?

我现在回来了 别再提了 开什么玩笑

I had a freaking search party out looking for you...

我专门组织了搜寻队找你

When you were off on your crazy drug trip.And you want me to let it go?

而你却吸毒吸得神志不清 结果你想让我别提了

My head hurts.You think?Stefan, what are you doing here?

我的头好痛 别说瞎话 斯特凡 你来这儿干嘛

Is Vicki home? - Yeah.Can I see her please?

薇姬在家吗 -在 我能见见她吗

Dot's let him in, I don't want him in here.

别让他进来 我不想他进来

Did he do something to you?No, I just don't want him in here.

他对你做了什么吗 没有 我只是不想他进来

Just let me come in, so I can explain myself.

让我进去吧 我能说明情况

I don't know what's going on, but I think you'd leave now.

我不知道发生了什么 但我想你该走了

Matt, please.No, Stefan.You get to call me, Vicki.

马特 拜托了 不行 斯特凡 薇姬 你得打给我

I don't get what's going on with you. Just call me, please.

我不知道你怎么了 打给我吧 拜托

So, do you wanna hang out tonight?

今晚想出去玩吗

We can go to the Halloween thing at school.It could be fun.

我们可以去学校参加万圣节派对 会很好玩的

重点讲解

1、explain

解释;说明

Not every judge, however, has the ability to explain the law in simple terms.

然而,不是每个法官都能用简单的语言来解释法律。

Don't sign anything until your solicitor has explained the contract to you.

在律师向你解释清楚合同之前,不要签署任何东西。

解释;辩解;说明…的理由

'Let me explain, sir.' — 'Don't tell me about it. I don't want to know.'

“您听我解释,先生。”—“别跟我说,我不想知道。”

Before she ran away, she left a note explaining her actions.

逃跑前,她留下一张便条解释原委。


2、go on

继续做

Unemployment is likely to go on rising this year.

今年的失业人数可能会继续上升。

I'm all right here. Go on with your work.

我这里很好,你继续工作吧。

进行;发生

While this conversation was going on, I was listening with earnest attention.

这场对话进行的时候,我聚精会神地听着。

I don't know what's going on.

我不知道发生了什么事。

(做完某事后)进而,接着(做另一件事)

Alliss retired from golf in 1969 and went on to become a successful broadcaster.

阿利斯于1969年从高尔夫球界退役,继而成为一名成功的节目主持人。

She went on to say that she had discussed it with the Canadian foreign minister.

她接着又说她已同加拿大外长就此进行了磋商。

分享到
重点单词
  • unemploymentn. 失业,失业人数
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,