美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第5集第16期:不是故意的
日期:2017-01-17 16:31

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

You're lucky you're cute when you're drunk.I want Jeremy to come get it.

你得庆幸你喝醉的时候还不算难看 我要杰里米上来拿

Give me a break.Sarah, don't be a bad drunk.Jeremy, come upstairs with me.

省省吧 萨拉 别耍酒疯了 杰里米 上来陪我吧


See how bad a drunk I can be.I'm good, thanks.

看看我能有多疯 算了吧 多谢

Seriously, just give it. This isn't funny!

别开玩笑了 给我吧 一点都不好玩

All right. Easy.Hey, that hurts.Easy there. Just let me,let go.

松手 喂 好疼啊 别乱动 让我 放手啊

Sarah! Oh, my God!Sarah! Sarah!She fell! She's not moving!Oh, my God.

萨拉 哦 天啊 萨拉 萨拉她失足了 她不动弹了 哦 天啊

Fooled you.Oh, my God.You pushed me down the stairs.

被骗了吧 哦 天啊 你居然把我推下来

Look, he didn't,he didn't mean it, OK?You got her? Yeah.

他不是 他不是故意的 好吧 你扶稳了 嗯

Hey. Sorry. That took forever.I just didn't know how long my mom was going to be here.

嗨 抱歉 拖了这么久 我不知道我妈妈得在这里待多久

Damon says it will take 3 days tops for the vervain to leave her system.Maybe even sooner.

达蒙说 马鞭草的药效最多 持续三天 可能更快呢

Get some bunny in you?Yeah, I'm feeling much better. Thank you.

喝兔血了吗 喝了 现在感觉好多了 谢谢

A stomach bug.Yeah. It came on fast.I'll definitely be out tomorrow,or longer. I'll text you.Yeah.Good night.

胃病 对 来得很快 我明天一定回去 可能会更晚吧 到时候发短信给你 嗯 晚安

词汇解析

1、come on

(表示鼓励)来吧

Come on Doreen, let's dance.

来吧,多琳,我们跳舞吧。

进展;进步

Lee is coming on very well now and it's a matter of deciding how to fit him into the team.

李现在进步很大,问题是如何在队里给他找一个合适的位置。

The knee's coming on fine, I'm walking comfortably already.

膝盖恢复得很好,我现在走路已经不疼了。

(机器或系统)开始工作,开始运转

The central heating was coming on and the ancient wooden boards creaked.

中央供暖系统开始工作,弄得那些老掉牙的木板嘎吱作响。

(新的季节或天气)到来

Winter was coming on again.

冬天又来了。

I had two miles to go and it was just coming on to rain.

我还要走两英里,这时候却下起了雨。


2、definite

明确的;确定的

It's too soon to give a definite answer.

要给出一个明确的答复,现在还为时过早。

Her Royal Highness has definite views about most things.

女王陛下对大多数事情都有明确的观点。

清楚的;明显的;无疑的

There has already been a definite improvement.

已经有了显著的改进。

That's a very definite possibility.

那是很有可能的。

清晰的;分明的

Studying his face in the bathroom mirror he wished he had more definite features.

看着浴室镜子中的脸,他真希望自己的五官能够更分明一些。

分享到