美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第5集04:回归正轨
日期:2015-11-07 10:41

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Ok, then.I'll be fine.He's awake.
那好吧 我会没事的 他醒过来了
He's weak, but it's probably best to stay out of the basement.
他很虚弱 但你最好离地下室远点
He's Damon, I'm not sure how dangerous he might be.
你也了解达蒙 他可能仍然十分危险


You're going to school?
你要去学校吗
I came here to live a life, it's about time I get back to that.
我是来生活的 现在是时候回归正轨了
And Elena, if she is still speaking to me.
回到埃琳娜身边 如果她还愿意跟我说话
Why haven't you called her?
你怎么没打电话给她
What am I supposed to do? Fake another lie?
我能怎么做 再编个谎话吗
I hate lying to her, Zach, I'm not good at it.
我讨厌对她说谎 扎克 我不善于说谎
She's already thought I'm hiding something.
她已觉得我在隐瞒什么事
What choice do you have?
你有的选吗
You came back,Because you want to live as normal life as you could.
你回到这里 是因为想尽力过正常人的生活
You know this could be a part of it.I remember the party.
你知道谎言会是其中一部分 我记得那个派对
Damon came behind me and He was kissing my neck
达蒙来到我身后 他在吻我的脖子
Or biting my neck?I passed out.
或是在咬我的脖子 我晕过去了
It's like there's holes in my memory lately.
就好像我近期的记忆里有空洞
It's just weird. Maybe I let him bite me.
很诡异 也许是我让他咬我的
Why would you do that?
你为何让他咬呢
Can we just not talk about it?
我们能不能不谈这个了
Okay? I just don't want to talk about Damon.
好吗 我只是不想谈达蒙
And I don't wannna talk about any of it.
不想谈任何跟他有关的事
I just want to go back to normal.
我只想过回正常生活
What are you doing with that candle?
你拿着那蜡烛干什么
Nothing.What's this?Damon gives it to me.
没什么 这是什么 达蒙给我的
Or he was going to give it to me,All I know is it's mine now.
或者说 他原本打算给我的 我只知道它现在是我的了
It's ugly.Well, then get your grubby hands off it.
真丑 那就把你的手拿开

重点讲解

1、get back
恢复(原来的状态)
Then life started to get back to normal.
随后生活又恢复了正常。
I couldn't get back to sleep.
我再也睡不着了。
回到,重提(原来的话题)
It wasn't until we had sat down to eat that we got back to the subject of Tom Halliday.
我们直到坐下来吃饭时才又提起汤姆·哈利迪这个话题。
对…进行报复
The divorce process should not be used as a means to get back at your former partner.
不应该在办理离婚手续上报复以前的伴侣。
I'm going to get you back so badly you'll never to be able to show your face again.
我要狠狠地还以颜色,让你从此无脸见人。
2、go back
追溯到;回溯到
The feud with the Catholics goes back to the 11th century.
与天主教的夙怨可以追溯到11世纪。
Our association with him goes back four years.
我们同他的合作是从4年前开始的。
回到(过去);回顾
If you go back to 1960, you'll find that very few jobs were being created.
如果回到1960年,你会发现工作机会寥寥无几。

分享到
重点单词
  • feudn. 长期不和,争执 n. 封地 v. 长期斗争,结世仇
  • candlen. 蜡烛
  • basementn. 根基,地下室 n.(新英格兰)特别指学校中的
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • associationn. 联合,结合,交往,协会,社团,联想
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .